Chapter Five

Castiel's P.O.V
Four times. Four freaking times he'd walked into the boy with amazing green eyes, not once did the boy give Castiel his name or stay longer than five seconds before running off.
Cas sighed and walked down the street, his hands in his pockets, he was staring at the ground once again, and fate decided to piss him off and make him walk straight into the mysterious green eyed boy again.
"For fucks sake" the stranger muttered "I swear, me and you walking into each other is inevitable"
Cas couldn't help but smile
The green eyed boy bit his lip as if in a deep thought, he held out his hand and smiled "I'm Dean"
Cas smiled and shook his hand.
"So Cas..." Dean was cut off by his phone ringing, Dean rolled his eyes and answered it
"I'll be there in ten minutes" he muttered looking at his feet
"Yes sir" Dean whispered before putting the phone away
"I have to go Cas, I'll probably walk into you soon"
"Bye Dean" Cas smiled
Dean nodded before walking away, Cas watched him before walking in the opposite direction towards the library, he spent several researching for a school project before heading home, he went to his bedroom and began to think about Dean, he was amazed by how green his eyes were.

Cas didn't think twice about his name, because for four years he'd kept it hidden with something Lucifer had given him, people had created it to hide the name until you chose for it to be seen, it was a simple skin coloured ban that never had to removed, so Cas had forgotten the name permanently tattooed on his wrist, and he didn't care.

Dean walked into the motel and almost walked straight into his father.

"Where the hell have you been?" John demanded

"Library sir, I was doing the research you asked me to look for" Dean answered truthfully.

"Why did it take so long?"

"I bumped into somebody and we were talking, I'm sorry it won't happen again"

John stared at him "who was it?"

"Casti..." Dean froze, the one thing his father had forbidden him from saying was that name.

"You met him?" John demanded

"It was an accident" Dean whispered

"I told you, you were never to speak to that boy, why couldn't you be like Sam and not have a name? You're a disappointment to me Dean, I wish you weren't my son." John snapped

Dean froze, he was grateful john hadn't discovered Sam did in fat have a name, but hearing john say that to him hurt, but he refused to let it show.

"And I wish you weren't my father." Dean snapped, he braced himself, knowing the hit was coming, and it did, John's fist connected with Dean's jaw.

"Go to hell Dean" John yelled

"I'm pretty sure it's better than this place" he muttered running past john and to his room, he slammed the door an ignored Sam knocking, he didn't leave until he knew John had left the next day.

-

Vote, Comment, Follow