Chapter Six

Dean's P.O.V

It had been several years since Dean had seen Castiel, they'd moved on to a new hunt a few days after his father had yelled at him, and Dean didn't care, he didn't care about his father, Castiel, about anything, he shut himself back down, hiding all emotions from everybody and himself, he continued on as normal, hunting down as many monsters as possible, he'd worked so hard at it, he'd forgotten Castiel, and the name had remained hidden for three years, nobody had seen it, not once.

"Do I have to do this?" Dean demanded standing in front of his father holding the duffel bag beside him.

"Yes, Dean, no arguments." John snapped

Dean rolled his eyes, he knew better than to argue with him, he nodded slightly "I know, I'll do it, how long am I staying there?"

John held out the impala keys towards Dean and shrugged "till it's dead, I don't not what it is though Dean."

Dean grabbed they keys and nodded once again "I'll have it killed as soon as possible."

"Have fun in college Dean, see you when you're done." John muttered.

Dean sighed and walked to the door, he yanked it open and walked to the impala, he threw his bag in and got into the drivers seat, he looked back to the motel to see Sam, who was now seventeen and no longer relied on his brother for safety, was watching, he waved slightly causing Dean to smile gently and wave back, he started the car and began the drive to the horrible place of learning he'd be stuck at until he killed whatever was terrorising the place.

***

Dean arrived two hours later and grabbed his back jumping out of the car, he headed to the reception and waited patiently as he could for the lady behind the desk to find his forms and room key,

"You've got a roommate, but there's no need to worry, I've met him, he's nice." She smiled politely handing Dean everything he need, he nodded not in the mood for a conversation and made his way to the room he'd be living in, he silently hoped it wouldn't be for long, he was twenty one and really didn't want to be in school, his father had faked some documents, making it look like he'd studied for three years at another college and transferred to this place.

Dean stood outside his room and sighed, he hoped his roommate wasn't in, but he was never that lucky, he turned the key and stepped inside, he dropped his bag and threw himself onto the bare bed not even looking up at the dark haired boy sitting on the other bed staring at him.

After a few minutes Dean huffed and propped himself up onto his elbows, his eyes flickered to the messy dark haired boy with blue eyes,

"Hey." he muttered

Castiel smiled slightly "hello, I'm assuming you're my new roommate, I'm Castiel,"

Dean didn't even think twice about the name, but the blue eyes struck something in his memories buried deep years ago

"I'm Dean," he smiled "nice to meet you."

Castiel smiled at Dean, he had the same feeling, there was no recognition towards the name, but the green eyes reminded him of something hidden deep down.

---

Vote, Comment, Follow