12 | little witch

Start from the beginning

"Wait!" Harvey called out behind William and he turned back.

The man was standing in the middle of the room, his hands clasped behind his back.

"Well...goodnight," he hesitated before continuing. "Son."

William smiled and then stepped out of Harvey's view.

***

William waited for the lights of the house to go off. He stood outside the gate, shivering in the cold all because he wanted to talk to Eliza. When the lights went off, he jumped over the fence and went to the backyard of Harvey's house.

Sure enough, Eliza was standing there, just near the workshop. When he stepped into her view, she quickly pulled him by his shirt and before he could comprehend what was happening, he found himself pressed against the workshop door with a knife pressed to his throat.

He stared at her, amused. She looked at him with her eyes filled with scrutinizing eyes. He raised his hands just like a victim when she pressed the knife a little harder but making sure she didn't accidentally cut him.

"Who are you?" she bellowed, raising her voice but still keeping it low enough so that Harvey didn't hear.

Your husband, the father of your child — those were the words he wanted to say to her but he didn't.

"I'm William Ray," he said instead.

"I know your name," she said, removing the knife from his throat, just an inch. "It can't be a coincidence that on your first day as a teacher, you know my name and then you stare at me in the class making me feel embarrassed and then...I come to know that you have magically rented the house across my own and not only that...you are also having secret conversations with my father. So, what's your game, William Ray?"

(What's your game, Little Witch? Killing me with kindness?)
(Maybe)

"I have no game and you better take that knife away before I end up doing something you won't appreciate," he warned her.

He hated sharp objects, those were a nice way to accidentally kill yourself.

"What will you do?" she raised her voice again, refusing to follow his command.

When she didn't move, he grabbed her hand that was holding the knife and very swiftly got it out of her grip, throwing it to the ground.

Eliza quickly bent down to pick it up, but he turned her around by her waist and pinned her against the door where he was pressed some time ago. He trapped her between his arms, making her gasp. One of his knees pressed between her legs to prevent her movement. His pulse drummed in his throat and he could feel his brain chemistry going wrong with her closeness.

She looked up at him. He was a good inches taller than her and the only reason she reached his face was her high heeled black boots.

When he first saw her in the classroom, he was pretty amused to find that of all the things, his wife was a sight for goth eyes in her teens. He was impressed but he knew that something was wrong. Her clothes seemed like she was trying too hard and he wanted to know - for what?

This close against her, he could almost hear the sound of her heartbeat and saw the rise and fall of her chest as their breaths grew hotter by each passing second.

She put her hands on his chest but didn't push him away. William knew why.

She wanted to hear him speak.

"I did warn you that you won't like it," he said to her, in a low voice.

"Who said I'm not liking it?" she replied and he raised an eyebrow at her.

Impressive

She raised herself a little bit more as she stood on her toes, before whispering in William's ear, "You can fool my father, William Ray but I know something is up with you."

William put a hand on the small of her back as he felt a familiar sensation visiting him. A sensation he had a hard time getting rid of the previous morning in the shower. Her hot lips brushed against his ear and that delicious scent was reminding him of his wife. Her hands travelled up until her fingers were brushing against the nape of his neck, sending shivers through his body.

Eliza looked at him, their faces inches away from each other, their breaths ragged and William didn't feel cold anymore for the heat of the moment was enough to make him sweat. He saw the evil glint in her eyes, and he stilled when she brushed her knee against his thigh. 

That evil little witch

When she felt him between her legs, she grinned. "And when I find it out, you are gonna regret coming to this town," she smirked and with that, she stomped on his shoe, making him bite his tongue to stop himself from screaming. He put a fist to his mouth as the pain rushed all over his body. He released her and she stepped away from him.

He saw her smirk before she showed him the finger and then rushed inside her house through the back door and slammed it shut.

"Fuck!" William cursed himself as the pain slowly started to cease and then a smile claimed his lips. He saw the knife that was still lying on the ground and picked it up. He twirled it between his fingers then looked at the door from where she had just disappeared. The memory made him grin stupidly and the conclusion that he made about Eliza was one of a kind.

Eliza Scott was fascinating.