Heroes vs Rat King part 2

Start from the beginning

Queen Bee: You're welcome. *She then go up to the Rat King, but he fight her off with his staff and he flipped her over.*

Rat King: Gotcha you little bee. Let's see what you would be like as a Rat. *He aimed his staff at Queen Bee, but Queen Bee grabbed the staff from him and get back up and punch him in the face.* Bad move, girl! *He whistled the rat and a giant rat grabbed her, she grunted and loosed grip on the staff, Rat King grabbed the staff.*

Queen Bee: Let go of me, you dirty weasel!

Ladybug: Black Panther, get Queen Bee.

Black Panther: Got it. *He run up to the rat and throw his cat boomerang at the Giant Rat and it hit him in the face, he roared in pain as he let Queen Bee go and he caught her.*

Queen Bee: Thank you.

Black Panther: Don't mention it. *He put her down.*

Ladybug: Okay. Second time's the charm. *She get her yo-yo out, but she remembered what Master Fu said.*

Master Fu: "There is a way to boost up the miraculous holder's powers. Just say your power and end it with Power." *Ladybug put her yo-yo away.*

Rena Rouge: Ladybug? Lucky charm yet?

Ladybug: Hold on! I think I know what to do.

Polymouse: What?

Ladybug: We'll have to... *Soon, a mutant rat start to pounce on them.* Carapace, shield!

Carapace: Shelter! *He raise his shell up and made a green shield appeared around them and the rats start beating on it until it breaks, but it didn't.*

Polymouse: Will that shield hold much longer?

Carapace: Sure is. It's indestructible!

Ladybug: I think I know how to stop Rat King.

Rena Rouge: Really? How?

Ladybug: Just use your powers and stay your miraculous and end it with power.

Black Panther: Hopefully it'll work.

Ladybug: Carapace, open the shield!

Carapace: You got it. *He opened the shield and everybody start charging at the Rat King and his rats, Aspik go to Ladybug.

Aspik: Ladybug, there's something I have to tell you.

Ladybug: Can it wait until after we finish Rat King?

Aspik: No, it can't. I was wondering if...

Ladybug: Hold that thought. Lucky Charm! *She threw her yo-yo up and a swarm of Ladybugs came and made a bazooka gun appeared.* Hmm. Pretty useful. Ladybug Power! *Her earrings start to glow and her body glowed red and she has on a Ladybug suit, Ladybug wings, and antennas on her head.*