Chapter Fourteen

*Mature Content*

Reader's POV:

"How are you feeling darling?" Lana ran her fingers through my hair as my head rested on her chest. It had been quite a day, so I was feeling pretty exhausted. My eyes started to drift closed as Lana gently massaged my scalp with her fingers.

I hummed quietly, shrugging my shoulders. "I'm surprisingly feeling ok." A part of me felt sad for how my mum had reacted. I wasn't surprised in the slightest, but I guess on some level I hoped she would prove me wrong. But the day where my mum proves me wrong wasn't coming anytime soon.

"Good." Lana brushed her lips across my forehead. "You know.." She trailed off, her hand moving from my head, gliding down my arm, sending shivers coursing through my entire body. "You getting all angry like that was kind of hot."

I giggled, raising an eyebrow before tilting my head up and kissing her softly. "You're hot." I whispered against her lips. I tangled my hand in her hair, pressing our lips firmly together. My exhaustion long forgotten. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I groaned softly as her hand slid underneath my shirt. Her fingertips grazed up and down my spine, sending a tingle throughout my whole body, and a low groan escaped the back of my throat.

Lana quickly moved to straddle me, breaking the kiss momentarily, as I giggled softly. "I could listen to that laugh all day." She whispered, the pads of her fingers gliding down the side of my face. I smiled shyly, a light blush coating my cheeks as her hand rested under my chin, her thumb pulling at my lower lip. I closed my mouth around her thumb, biting down gently.

Lana chewed on her bottom lip before her lips locked onto mine in a hungry kiss. Her tongue briefly swiped across my lower lip before pushing into my mouth, sliding along my own. I moaned a little too loudly, Lana not missing a beat as her mouth quirked up into a smile, hand lightly squeezing my breast over the top of my shirt. My hands twisted in her hair, as her teeth clamped down on my bottom lip, gently pulling before letting it go with a pop.

Lana tugged at the buttons on my shirt, swiftly pulling it off and tossing it to the side, followed quickly by her own shirt. Without warning her mouth attached itself to my left breast, her tongue lightly flicking over my nipple as her free hand massaged my other breast. My breath caught in the back of my throat, back arching off the bed pushing myself further into her mouth.

"Fuck.." I whimpered quietly as she sucked my breast hard, biting down gently, tugging at my nipple with her teeth. I played with her hair, brushing my fingers through it as she began kissing her way down my body. Brown eyes fixed on mine with that familiar twinkle that was always present, a devious smirk on her face as she finally nestled herself in between my legs.

In slow motion she slid down my shorts and underwear, prolonging her actions as her eyes fixed on mine. Tossing them to the side, her eyes met my heated centre, and she bit down on her lower lip, a small whimper pushing past her lips.

A mischievous grin then formed on her face, her eyes meeting mine again and I groaned as I felt her tongue slowly glide through my folds. My head fell back, lips parted slightly as my hands twisted the bedsheets.

"Lana.." I groaned when I felt her pull away. She continued to tease me, ignoring my frustration as loud growls escaped my mouth every time she pulled away. "Stop teasing me.." I angled my hips slightly, lifting up off the bed in an attempt to meet her mouth but she just giggled, sending vibrations through my entire body.

"Have you any idea how hot you look right now?" She spoke, her fingernails gliding over my inner thigh. "All flustered.." She paused placing a kiss to the inside of my thigh, close enough to my centre that I could feel her breath ghost across my folds. "Frustrated.." Another kiss, accompanied by a smirk when she heard the impatient groan leave my mouth. "Fucking sexy.." Another kiss to my thigh eliciting a louder whine from my mouth. "You're so hot, like insanely hot.." Her voice was barely above a whisper, breath hot against my skin.

"Lana.. please.." I mumbled.

"Please what?" She chuckled, the teasing only beginning to escalate as her finger slid through my folds, stopping at my clit and slowly massaging it.

"Fuck me.. please.." I attempted to lift my hips up again but she halted my movements, her hand on my stomach pushing me back down.

"You're so impatient, darling." She giggled.

I cursed under my breath following with a groan as I allowed my hand to slide down my stomach ready to take care of my needs myself. "Fine. I'll take care of it myself.."

"No you won't." Her hand locked around my wrist, not too tight but tight enough for my movements to be restricted as she pinned my hand to the bed. Suddenly I felt a finger slide inside me followed by another and a soft whine escaped my lips.

Her fingers curled inside me slowly and even though my eyes were squeezed shut I could sense she was watching me and getting off on seeing me come undone.

"Hmm," I sighed softly as my back arched off the bed. She released her grip on my wrist and my hands twisted the bedsheets so tight I thought I was going to tear a hole in them. I slowly started to grind against her fingers, my hips moving up and down as her fingers pumped in and out of me.

Suddenly I felt her hand on my hip restricting me from moving anymore, but before I had a chance to complain I felt her warm breath against my centre a tongue swiping through my folds, coming to a stop at my clit, before she proceeded to swirl her tongue around my sensitive spot, placing soft kisses every now and then.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, attempting to move my hips but failing as her hand was still holding me down. My head fell back, mouth agape as my hands now gripped the pillow that rested underneath my head. I felt my orgasm fast approaching as she continued to curl her fingers inside me, her tongue still working on my sensitive spot.

"Don't cum until I tell you too." She whispered, her breath ghosting over my centre, before her tongue was working on my clit again. I needed to cum so bad but did my best to hold it in, which was absolute torture. My legs were quivering, my muscles tensed so hard I feared they would rip through my flesh, and my whole body ached. Lana picked up the pace of both her tongue and fingers and as much as I tried to refrain from cumming, it was just too much, and I felt myself reach my climax, my juices flowing freely out of me. "Oh fuckkk!" I screamed as my whole body shook with intense pleasure.

I felt slightly embarrassed at how quick I came, having no self control whatsoever. I kept my eyes closed as I tried to steady my breathing, my heart felt like it might beat out of my chest at any given moment. My hands slowly uncurled, feeling slightly sore from gripping the bedsheets so tight, and my body jerked as I came down from my high.

"You came before I said you could." Lana mumbled as she cleaned up the last of my juices, her tongue sliding over my centre causing my body to twinge slightly. The brunette placed a gentle kiss to my sensitive spot before crawling on top of me. I covered my face with my hands as she hovered over me.

She pulled my hands away from my face and I peaked up at her. She arched an eyebrow, a smirk tugging at her lips, before she leaned down taking my lips in hers, giving me a slow, passionate kiss.

As she pulled away I smiled softly, eyes still closed.

"You tired darling?" She asked as she rolled off me so she was laying beside me. I shook my head no, trying to conceal the yawn coming from my mouth, and she chuckled light-heartedly as she pulled me closer, wrapping both arms protectively around me.

"I love you." I whispered against her neck, placing a gentle kiss to her jawline.

"I love you too." I felt her kiss the top of my head, pulling me a little tighter to her as I slowly drifted off. "Now sleep." She whispered, although I didn't catch that part as I was already falling into a deep sleep.

Okay, sorry for the long wait! I've been putting off writing this chapter because I'd actually already published this chapter a while back but my dumb ass accidentally deleted it so I had to re write it. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'll try and be more consistent with my updates.
~T ~