Epilogue: Five Years Later

Taytum's POV

"Chance, Carly, come on, you two! We're going to be late if we don't leave now!" I shout up the stairs. My twins come to stand at the top of the stairs. They give me a smirk.

"We don't want to go," Chance huffs crossing his arms over his chest.

This little boy tests me more often than not. "Get your little butts down here now!" I glower. Gia comes to the bottom of the stairs to stand beside me. 

"Come on, guys. It's not going to be that bad," Gia smiles. The twins have a 4K graduation ceremony. They're dressed up so adorable too. Chance is wearing a little tuxedo, and Carly is wearing a beautiful red dress. The twins roll their eyes and slowly make their way down the stairs. Even though they are fraternal twins, they both look exactly alike. They're kind of a mix between Gentry and me. Their eyes are blue like mine, and their hair is curly, but a very dark brown like their dad's.

When they were first born, it was hard to not mix them up. We head out to my car. It's already five o'clock. "Look, if you two behave yourselves we'll get ice cream," I offer.

"No promises," Chance smirks.

I sigh and look over at Gia. "I have a feeling we should have stayed home," I murmur—Gia bursts into a fit of giggles. 

"Probably," She agrees. 

"When are dance classes starting?" Gia asks. Gia has been taking lessons at my dance studio for the past year. The dance studio has been doing really well. Chance absolutely hates doing it. Carly doesn't mind it. I teach different ages at different times and days of the week. I do ages three to twelve Mondays and Wednesdays from four to six. I do thirteen to eighteen Tuesdays and Thursdays from four to seven. Then nineteen and older Saturdays and Sundays from one to four. I also offer private dance lessons, as well.

We pull up to the school and get out of the car. Chance glowers at me. "Everyone else is bringing both of their parents. I wish dad were here," Tears build in his eyes. I pick him up and sigh.

"Me too, Chance, but-" I'm cut off by the sound of a loud motorcycle. Gia, Chance, Carly, and I all turn to see a motorcycle pulling up behind my car. The bike turns off, and Gentry pulls the helmet off his head and smirks at us.

"Dad!" Chance shouts excitedly, wiggling around in my arms to get free. I set him down. Carly and Chance both run toward him. Gentry picks both of them up and laughs at the surprise on all of our faces. Gia and I approach Gentry too. 

"How?" I start. 

"A lot of bitching on my part," Gentry chuckles. "There is no way in hell I was going to miss this." The twins smile widely at him. Gentry has been on the road for four months, touring. Gentry got offered a record deal, and he took it. His music has become huge to the point it is difficult for even me, the twins, and Gia to go out in public. I stand on my toes and press my lips to his. He was supposed to be on tour for another week yet.

"Ew!" The twins grunt.

"Do you have to go back?" I ask as we walk toward the school doors. 

"I'm taking a year off," He said. 

"A year? How come?" I ask, surprised.

"I'll show you later," He chuckles, wiggling his eyebrows. A giggle bursts out of me, and I shake my head. It was only by dumb luck that the cops never figured out who robbed the bank. The cops actually pinned it on Gordan, which is Gentry's dad. The cops found out that Gordan did kill Gentry's mom. They let Gentry go on self-defense for killing his father. Gentry still has the scar on his lower abdomen, where his dad shot him. They say he was lucky to have lived. He had lost a lot of blood that night. I still sometimes have nightmares from it. Gentry sometimes does too. Gentry had slipped into a coma for two weeks after being shot, but he woke up. 

When our friends had all found out the truth, they were stunned. Gentry still sees Caleb and Mike too. They found out what Mike did for Gentry, but they let that slide as well. I'd say we all got pretty lucky. 

***

After putting the twins to bed, Gentry comes into our bedroom. "There was this lady who saw me at the supermarket and recognized me. She told me her grandson likes your music. Then she proceeded to tell me you're going to hell," I giggle.

"Shit, I probably am," Gentry chuckles as he crawls up onto the bed as I'm opening the mail. My back is against the headboard and my phone in my hand. Gentry spreads my legs and begins trailing kisses up my thigh. I wack him on the head with the electric bill.

"Wait a minute. I need to pay this. It was due like five days ago," I mutter.

He throws his head back and laughs. "What the hell have you been doing with all the money I sent you?"

"It's still in the bank account," I chuckle. "I've been so busy I forgot to pay the bills." He laughs and lays down on the bed beside me. When I'm finished, I throw the phone down and the paper before crawling on top of him, straddling him.

"What are you thinking about?" He wonders as he takes in my expression.

"I'm thinking..." I trail off. "I'm going to get my birth control out tomorrow."

His jaw drops for a moment, but then he closes it. "Hmm," He hums, pursing his lips. "Another baby?

"Happy wife, happy life," I chuckle.

"Whatever you say, Mrs. Wolfe," He smirks. He sits up, holding onto my waist and throws me down onto the bed. 

"Wait, Gentry!" I squeal. "The kids aren't sleeping yet!" I say in between laughter as he begins discarding our clothes. 

"Then you better grab a pillow," He chuckles.

A/N: THEEEE ENDDDDD!!!!!!! :) Don't be mad at least you got a happy ending. I could have killed Gentry lol!