Chapter 13. Truth

Taytum's POV

There is a soft knock on my bedroom door. I grab my duffel bag throwing the door open but stop. "Oh, hi," I smile.

"Hey, ready?" He asked. He grabs the bag from me, and I nod. "We're only taking two vehicles. Drew my friend from Oklahoma is coming too. He got here last night. He brought his truck and Jayden is bringing his dad's Suburban. You'll have to sit in front between Drew and me. We through all the bags in Drews backseat so they didn't get rained on. It's pouring in Nashville I guess and Suburban is full."

"Okay," I said. I must have been the last to be picked up. I can see that Jayden's Suburban already has everyone and it's parked behind Drew's truck. Drew watches me curiously as I climb into the truck. "Hi," I say softly to him.

"Hello," He said simply. 

After throwing my bag in the back Chance climbs in beside me. We head out of town toward Nashville. When the city lights come into view I can't help but smile. Nashville is an unbelievably beautiful city. I don't come here often. Drew parks in the parking lot of the hotel we're staying at. Of course, Jayden's parents are paying for it so it is ridiculously expensive looking. 

We are getting the biggest room in the hotel which is basically the size of a large condo. It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms. It has a kitchen, dining room, living room. It is huge. It's only fair that we give the 'couples' the bedrooms. Chance, Drew, and Me are sleeping in the living room.  

After everyone puts their things in their rooms they all come back to the living room. Chance hands me a drink and sits down on the couch. The others come out. We all begin talking amongst ourselves and drinking. After a couple of hours and many drinks later Kylie interrupts everyone's chatter. 

"Hey!" Kylie boomed. We all go quiet and look at her in confusion. "This party fucking sucks. Let's play a game."

Jayden snorts and rolls his eyes. 

Alec gives her a questioning look. "What kind of game, babe?"

"Hmm," Kylie taps her chin with her finger. "How about truth or dare?"

Everyone begins to agree except for Chance, Drew, and me. 

"Oh come on don't be chicken!" Kylie badgers the three of us.

"What are you scared of Taytum?" Claire teases.

"Fine, whatever," I mutter.

"Chance, Drew?" Kylie arches a brow. 

"Sure," they both muttered.

Kylie claps excitedly. Everyone sits around the living room. "Okay, we're going to play this a little differently. We're going to start with the Truth questions. Whatever the question you have to give the truth. The second round we will do a dare if you do not go through with the truth or dare you have to take off one article of clothing. The bad part is whoever gave you your truth or dare gets to pick which piece of clothing. You get to choose who gives you your truth or dare."

"What kind of bullshit..." Chance trails off. Drew is in hysterics.

"This is going to be the best truth or dare game I've ever been part of," Drew said between laughter. 

"I'll start," Kylie said. "Lindsay."

Lindsay thinks for a long moment. "Do you like it rough or sensual?"

Alec laughs. "I can answer that."

Kylie smirks. "Rough. Your turn."

Lindsay looks around for a moment. "Claire."