| ten |

Thana stalks Clear, who hustles through the garage towards a car and quickly scoots into the driver's seat, whimpering to herself at the devastation going on around her, Alex said that Thana was dangerous, but this was pure destruction

Clear realized that Thana was pissed and this was her way of showing it, in the back of her mind she reckoned it like a child who couldn't have dessert before dinner or not wanting to take a nap.

She clicks the automatic garage door opener, but it remains motionless, and Thana smiles to herself her eyes now glowing a pure white as fury clashes within side her, her amused smile was now nothing but seething anger.

Thana couldn't pinpoint Clear's death accurately, and that was something that had never happened to the demon before, she had no idea how this would end for the angsty teenager and that had Thana wanting to stomp her foot childishly.

Clear guns the small car in reverse as the rear of the car makes impact with the door the garage opener trembles, the car smashes through the garage door as Thana raises an eyebrow "Oh Clear what would mommy and daddy say?".

The metal arm of the garage door opener rips through the windshield, locking upon the windshield wiper grille. The other end remains attached to the garage roof interior, essentially acting as an anchor.

The car shudders, wheels spinning uselessly, as the arm holds onto the car. Foot to the floor, Clear screams and begs for the car to move just as the door opener motor pulls away from the ceiling.

The car lurches backward, freed from the grasp of the house as a chunk of the ceiling collapses upon Clear's artworks, including the canvas incorporating a jagged piece of debris from Flight 180.

The metal slams to the floor, on top of a can of turpentine, which causes the flammable liquid to stream out toward the driveway. As the vehicle lurches away from the house down the sloped driveway, the power line thuds on top of Clear's car.

An ear-splitting crackle sounds out as the electrical system of the small car erupts, and the engine dies. The car stops instantly; all that could be heard was Clear's heavy panicked breaths as she instinctively looks into the passenger seat and swallows a scream seeing it occupied.

"You know I've been told I'm kinda rough, so maybe she should decide on a safe word?" Thana smirked at Clear's now terrified face, "Or we could do the stoplight system? Green means go!" Thana snapped her fingers as she disappeared from sight.

Bolts of lightning crash down to the ground ripping a scream from the deathly pale Clear who just had first-hand experience of the girl Alex warned her about, she was everything he said, dangerously perfect.

Clear lets out a cry jumping when a figure appears next to the car window "Don't move! Stay there!" Alex calls out as Clear breathes in relief, "Don't move!" The blond begs as he sees Clear's hand move "Don't touch anything. You're grounded by the tires."