| t w o |

A whole month had passed before Thana returned to the survivors, she tried to find Castiel and make him pay for fucking up the design, but he was nowhere to be seen

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A whole month had passed before Thana returned to the survivors, she tried to find Castiel and make him pay for fucking up the design, but he was nowhere to be seen.

She'd told her Father about the new survivors and how she would get everything back to plan, but he was very disappointed in her and furious with the dark-haired Angel.

It never occurs to us that it has

any connection with the day already

begun or that death could arrive

this same afternoon.

Storm clouds devour a waxing crescent moon above a modest home set among the edge of the woods. A man has fallen asleep, perhaps passed out, reclined in "dad's chair." and a woman is sleeping on the sofa, balls of tissue on the floor.

This afternoon... which is so

certain... and which has every hour

filled in advance.

Tod enters the room and stares sadly at his parents before he picks up a glass and swigs the remainder of his Father's scotch before moving off and climbing the stairs.

Thana gives the adults no attention as she follows behind the young boy, ready to begin her work and put the plan back into its rightful place.

:::

Alex sits at his desk, dark circles beneath his eyes from lack of sleep and too much coffee.

Covering the desk are printouts of internet web pages and newspaper articles concerning the crash of Flight 180, forensic engineering textbooks, and reports on past airline disasters.

The teenager studies his mountain of research, increasingly obsessed. A paper flutter draws his attention to the newspaper being blown by the oscillating fan in his room.

He reaches out and grabs it seeing the headline and photo report on the memorial service, Alex sighs troubled as he stares down at the picture of Clear Rivers at the funeral holding a white rose.

Closing the paper he throws it on the desk, he thinks for a beat before he pulls open a lower drawer. Digging through the mess inside, he finds his stash... a 1997 issue of Penthouse.

:::

Thana passes behind Tod as he moves the razor up to his neck, causing him to look over his shoulder, but Thana wasn't worried she knew he couldn't actually see her.

Directing the small puddle of water she had created with her hand, Thana rolled her eyes at all the possible deaths that could happen to Tod right now.