| f i v e |

Thana watches with a wide humored smile as Alex gets taken away by two agents and forcefully shoved into the back of their car, "ta tah!" Thana giggles as she watches the car sped away before turning to the house, her smile now dropping and her fa...

Thana watches with a wide humored smile as Alex gets taken away by two agents and forcefully shoved into the back of their car, "ta tah!" Thana giggles as she watches the car sped away before turning to the house, her smile now dropping and her face deadly.

Breezing through the open window, she passes the high school teacher as she shivers and turns to look over her shoulder, confused. "Wow, you absolutely reek of guilt, it's almost sad," The redhead says, tilting her head to the side.

Valarie moves to a closet door, opens it, and click on an overhead light. Kneeling down, she tugs on a heavy box and begins to check the contents, her expression warms and saddens all at the same time as if recalling a memory "Mom's favorite"

She slides a vinyl record album out of the sleeve and moves to the turntable on the counter. She places the record on the stereo and sets the needle on the album, Thana glances over her shoulder and lets out a snort at the record about to play 'JOHN DENVER.'

"This couldn't be any more perfect if I tried" The demonic girl glanced around the house in wonder, "It's like a dream in here," she grinned, looking at all the possible deaths in this one home.

He was born in the summer of his

twenty-seventh year...

Seeming pleased with the memories the music was bringing, Valarie moves off with a soft smile, she removes the chrome teapot from the stove and transfers it to the sink filling it with water.

As she wipes the pot with a blue checked hand towel Thana moves behind her causing a shadow to show in the side of the teapot, Valarie turns as she looks about the room only to find she is alone; or so she thinks.

Unsettled, the teacher absently tosses the towel on the counter the edge which, catches a knife blade held in the cutlery block. "Oh come on, you're making this way too easy," Thana pouts, almost stomping her foot.

Ms. Lewton turns on the stove gas on and adjusts it "Time to play" The redhead smirks blowing out the flame, Valarie pauses her nerves on edge as her eyes cautiously move about the room but still finds nothing.

"Something out there?" Thana teases as she whispers into the high school teacher's ear, but the woman could hear no sound as she grabs a pack of nearby matches and strikes one.

He left yesterday behind him

You might say he's born again...

The flames re-ignites and the teapot water starts to boil as Thana gives the woman a once over; her aura is only getting darker, which means she'll soon be back on the path written for her.