| s e v e n |

It had been two whole days since Thana had checked up on her own little band of miscreants, she had been busy with a dengue fever outbreak in Africa, that and she had to deal with yet another soul escaping their death due to the idiots who couldn'...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It had been two whole days since Thana had checked up on her own little band of miscreants, she had been busy with a dengue fever outbreak in Africa, that and she had to deal with yet another soul escaping their death due to the idiots who couldn't die when they were supposed to.

Now she didn't usually have to spend much time with dying people, that was the Ferryman's job, but when there's an outbreak of something Thana likes to be there just to make sure everything runs smoothly, it was about balance. For the greater good.

No matter how much her Angel brother likes to say she's 'evil,' she was natures balance, and if killing off a few hundred people balanced out the world, then it had to be done.

However, she had to get back to her stragglers; she knew that these few days without her, or any of them dying had given Alex paranoid, especially now that the FBI thought he had killed the high school teacher, it had been perfect.

That wasn't part of the plan, but it did make things interesting.

With Castiel nowhere to be seen, Thana could once again resume her work without being interrupted by an Angel with a daddy issue complex.

That's why Thana was now currently stalking the soul next on her list, Carter Horton but low and behold when she found him little miss 'I 'm-in-your-business' had rounded up the remainders, that's how Thana found herself sitting in between her and Alex in Carter's car.

"The fire caramelized her blood. Your shoe prints were in it, your fingerprints on the knives" Billy spluttered seemingly terrified as Alex sighed "I told you they were not... It wasn't me it was...".

Carter cut Alex off, but not before Clear could give the blond a confused look through Thana's invisible form as the redhead raised an eyebrow at the thought of Alex trying to tell his friends about her.

"I'm not talking about if you did it. Or even if you knew she was dead. Did you know she was going to be next before she was?" The car went silent as Alex visibly bit his cheek before nodding "Yeah, I did. I knew."

Carter's eyes meet Alex's, and you could tell he was nervous. "All right, out of us... who's next to see it?" Billy turns to the blond with a pleading look, and Thana though he was about to say something worth listening to, she was wrong. "Please... tell me I'm going to see the Jets win a Super Bowl."

"It's me, right. That's why you're not saying" Carter asked again as Clear and Alex exchanged a look "I should have felt up Tammy in the pool that time" Billy whimpered gazing out of the window, Thana couldn't wait to be in charge of his death.

"What are you whining about? He said I'm next!" Carter yelled at Billy, who just glanced at him, ready to argue back "He didn't say anything. Just drive" Clear hissed, but the dark-haired boy wasn't having any of it "You have a responsibility to tell me."