Snow White: Happily Ever After

Today is Taehyung and Jungkook's tenth anniversary, they have been ruling over both of their kingdoms for 4 years now.

After 30 years of being a king, Namjoon decided to step back, and leave the throne to his son and his husband, so he could enjoy his retirement with his lovely partner.

Taehyung didn't get to rule his father's empire, as he let his brother take over his position as the crown prince, since he didn't want to be busy with ruling over an empire, because he won't see his little family like that.

Taehyung woke up in the morning, looking beside him, he smiled seeing his husband's cute face, after staring at Jungkook for 10 minutes, he felt someone move inside the blanket, and he already guessed who.

He took off the blanket to reveal the little devil that was planning to wake his mother up.

Taking his son in his arms, he scolded him, telling him to let his mother sleep.

Jungmin pouted telling his father, he wants his mommy to wake up.

Taehyung told him that he wants mommy to wake up too, but mommy was tired, so they should let him sleep.

Jungkook listened to his husband and son conversation, smiling to himself as he got up, telling his son that he is awake.

Jungmin smiled cheerfully as he threw himself at his mother, which made Taehyung scold him, telling him he might hurt his little sister.

Jungmin reached for his mommy tummy, apologizing to his little sister.

Exploiting his son's distraction, Taehyung took this as a chance to kiss his husband, congratulations him on their anniversary.

Jungkook kissed him back, telling him he loves him, and Taehyung replied with the same thing.

"Mommy! I want to go meet uncle Yugyeom! He promised to teach how to fish next time we meet! Get up! Let's go now!" Jungmin looked up and jumped on the bed.

"Okay little guy, I told you mommy is tired, daddy will take you, now go tell the maid to help you get ready." Taehyung said and Jungmin squealed in joy and hurriedly got up to get ready.

"Such a good father." Jungkook teased Taehyung.

"I am a good husband too, want to see?" Taehyung got closer to Jungkook.

"Noooo, Jungmin could get in any moment." Jungkook said chuckling.

"Hmm." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's neck and Jungmin was back in the room.

"Daddy! I told you not to bite mommy! You said you wouldn't do it!" Jungmin pushed his father away and stood in front of his mother protecting him.

"Sorry, sorry I forgot, I am hungry." Taehyung made up an excuse as Jungkook giggled at the situation.

"I will go tell uncle Ji to get breakfast ready but don't bite mommy again, okay daddy?" Jungmin slowly got down from the bed, warning his father.

"Yes, I promise.......not." Taehyung said the last word after his son left.

"Such a meanie." Jungkook commented.

"Just for you." Taehyung winked at Jungkook. "I will drop Jungmin and leave him with his two guards and come back to have our usual date ."

"Okay, I hope nothing happens to him." Jungkook said.

"Bunny babe, Yugyeom lives in the palace, in the bug garden we prepared for him and the others, you don't have to worry." Taehyung said.

"Alright, I am a bit paranoid I guess." Jungkook said, embarrassed.

"Don't be, it's not good for you or the baby. I promised to protect our family and I will. I should go get ready before Jungmin come bragging in the room again." Taehyung got up from the bed.

"Hubby."

"Hm?"

"Come closer."

"Here I am."

"I love you." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's lips, making him smile and say: "I love you too."