Snow White : The party

In the party, everybody was chatting while drinking their drinks, waiting for the king and the crown prince to arrive.

Among those people, was a prince from a foreign country, Prince Taehyung of Keun empire, he was the crown prince of the greatest empire in the land.

Taehyung didn't like the party much, because every girl would stick to him, not leaving him alone, roaming around him like bees around honey.

He was just waiting for the king and his son to come, so he can greet them, as his father instructed, then leave.

The drum roll could be heard with the music playing calmly, everybody turned to the main door, looking at the king and the crown prince.

The king was dressed in a golden red outfit, the queen in a blue icy outfit, both looked like royalty, fabulous and enchanting.

However the crown prince was looking outstanding, nobody could describe how he looked, everybody was awed by him, he looked like an angel fallen from heaven to bless them with his features.

Jungkook took everyone's breath away without even trying, without even noticing he took a certain prince's heart.

The first dance was for the king, Jungkook and Namjoon danced nicely and elegantly together, as Namjoon took the leading role.

After the dance, Namjoon left to his wife, leaving Jungkook to deal with the crowd coming toward him.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, every single female or male was asking for a dance, and when he was finally going to choose one.

A hand held him and someone took him away from the crowd, leading him outside.

That someone was the infamous prince Taehyung, which Jungkook know from history classes of learning about the empire.

Jungkook was about to thank Taehyung, when he found him on his knees, asking for a dance.

Jungkook accepted the dance, as Taehyung took him in his arms and they both started dancing.

They danced and danced, as both stared at each other smiling, while talking.

"I haven't introduced myself, I am Kim Taehyung from the Keun Empire." Taehyung said, spinning Jungkook then helding his hand again.

"I know, you are pretty famous." Jungkook chuckled softly, and Taehyung felt his heart beat faster.

"Oh, am I?"

"Yeah, every prince and princesse I talked to in the past two years, always mention you, you have been pretty famous for your role of extending your empire, and going to the war."

"I didn't know I was that famous."

"Believe me you are. You are the Prince Charming of everyone."

"You are too, when walking in the party, everyone was talking about you and your beauty, I didn't believe it and thought they are exaggerating but seeing you with my own eyes, I think they were not describing your beauty enough."

"Oh." Jungkook blushed madly and looked down. "Then can you describe it better?"

"Hmm, that will take awhile, I need to look for suitable words to describe it better, my dictionary is not that well, so maybe I can describe it to you over a cup of tea (tae) and cookies (kookie)?"

"Are you asking me on date mr Prince Charming?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"I am, my princess. Will you accept my humble request."

"I am prince, not a princess." Jungkook pouted.

"For everyone you are a prince." Taehyung leaned in and whispered in Jungkook's ear. "But for me, you are my princess, my one and only princesse."

"No talking in the ear, it's makes my stomach turn." Jungkook moved away from Taehyung, planning to leave, because it was already late, but the prince stopped him.

"You haven't answered my question yet." Taehyung held Jungkook's hand.

"Hmm, let me think about it. I will go with you if we can go out in a picnic and watch bunnies run around.... and and! You have to buy me banana milk, only then I will agree."

"Anything for my princess." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's hand.

And that was the start of their love story.