Snow White: The antidote

In the Meosjin kingdom, everything was peaceful, everybody was living happy, except one person, Seokjin.

Seokjin was starting to do well, he started to accept the fact that he is a bad person, and that this is his punishment, to be away from his family and loved ones, he wholeheartedly accepted it, the only thing that still makes him sad is the fact that he is in his months and Namjoon haven't showed up to ask about him and the baby, he wanted to see if he was okay and if they found Jungkook, he started to think about going to them, but he had to ask for his father's permission first.

But one day, when he was going to his father's office, he heard his father's conversation with an old women, and that made his condition worsen.

His father was asking the women why Jungkook hasn't died yet, which made him question if Jungkook was sick, he is supposed to be living happily with Namjoon right now, what is going on?

Seokjin kept listening to their conversation, the women replied that the poison she used on Jungkook kills the person slowly, to make them suffer, taste dead before meeting it.

Hearing this, Seokjin panicked so he opened the door furiously, as he started to ask his father about what he have done.

Linjoon told him that it was all for his sake, Seokjin couldn't contain his tears, as he thought of how Namjoon is doing right now, how Jungkook is doing.

Seokjin screamed at his father, telling him this is wrong, that he doesn't want this, as he broke down, sobbing on the floor.

Linjoon went to his son's side, telling him that he will fix everything, that everything will be okay.

Linjoon told the witch to bring the antidote immediately, the witch told him that it will take some time, approximately a day to have it be ready.

Linjoon didn't care, as he shouted at the witch telling to go make now, that she has a five hours to make it, or he will kill her.

The witch rushed out, to make sure she doesn't lose her head or life.

Suddenly Jin screams out loud, clenching his stomach in pain, as his water broke.

"Doctor! Get a doctor right now!" Linjoon screamed at the top of his lungs.

Taehyung reached the palace, where the queen should be, to find it in complete chaos, everyone running around in panic and distress. He grabbed someone what was going.

"His highness Seokjin is giving birth and is bleeding a lot, we don't know if he can survive this." The person replied.

"Koil! What are you doing? Get back to work!" Another person screamed.

"I am sorry I have to go." Koil responded leaving Taehyung, to finish his work.

"Taehyung didn't know what to do, go back and inform Namjoon or stay here and wait for Jin to give birth. He chose the latter and searched for Jin's place, which wasn't hard because everyone was coming in and out from one certain room, where screams could be heard.

Obviously he wasn't allowed in, because they were two guards at the door, letting only the people involved get in or out.

After four hours, a baby cries could be heard and someone screaming it's a girl.

Taehyung sighed and after half an hour, when everything calmed down, he told the guard his identity and asked them to let him in.

"The king agreed, you can come in." One guard said after coming back from the room.

Taehyung nodded and took a deep breath, getting in the room.