Snow white: Their life before it happend

On April, the King married a new spouse, the heir of Meosjin, Kim Seokjin.

A lot of people opposed the marriage, since the heir of Meosjin was known for his jealousy of others beauty, and they feared he might hurt their prince, plus the rumor that has been going around that he hide himself in the palace for more than five years, just to get close to their king.

Even though Seokjin was known for his jealousy, after his marriage with Namjoon, no rumors of him hitting a maid, or abusing Jungkook came out, which was surprising since in his country he wouldn't go a day without at least verbally abusing someone.

It's true that Seokjin was known for this, but after his marriage with Namjoon, he decided to change for the sake of his partner and his new child, Jungkook already had a special place in his heart, he raised him after all, the prince was a part of him just like Namjoon is.

Seokjin never treated Jungkook miserably, he always took care for him, even if Namjoon was away, Seokjin would be seen playing with Jungkook or simply chatting with him.

Seokjin knew how to take care of Jungkook, he always did, he knows what Jungkook likes and hate, everything about him, just like a mother does, but unfortunately no matter how much he cared about Jungkook he will never be as good as his real mother.

"Jinnie?" The ten year old Jungkook called out, as he noticed that Seokjin was in a daze.

"Yes kookie?" Seokjin answered smiling, glancing at the little prince.

"Why are you sad? Did papa do something to make you sad? Should I go scold him?" Jungkook pouted as he spoke, he doesn't like seeing Jinnie sad.

"No baby, you don't need to. Papa didn't do anything, just grown up things." Seokjin chuckled at the cute boy, then took him to his lap.

"Grow up things?" Jungkook asked confused.

"Yes, like anxiety, worries, stress, kookie is too little to know about them." Seokjin sighed as he spoke. The one thing that has been bothering him, is the fact that Jungkook still doesn't address him as a family member, he still calls him the same as before, he feels unaccepted by Jungkook.

"Kookie wants to help, kookie doesn't like seeing his mama sad, sowwy I mean Jinnie." Jungkook blushed as he said that. The maid told him the other day to not call the new queen mama, since Seokjin won't like it one bit.

"No baby, if you want to call me mama then call me that, I don't mind at all." Seokjin happily said.

"Mama! Mama, it sounds nice." Jungkook giggled. "So mama, what can kookie help you with?"

"Just be you, stay cute and lovely, let mama love you and care about you." Seokjin hugged Jungkook tightly.

Remembering this exact moment, Seokjin chuckled sadly, that was one of the happiest moments of his life, but he had to ruin it, didn't he? Where did it go wrong?

Everyday was happy in their lives, Jungkook had finally a parent to take care of him, and Namjoon found a partner to brighten his and his son's life, but as Jungkook grow up, he became more beautiful, more dazzling, and that made Seokjin sometimes mad.

But he always had Namjoon to tell that he is the most beautiful/handsome person in his eyes, and that always put ease in Seokjin's heart. Every time Namjoon looks at his son and Seokjin playing, with Jungkook smiling and laughing happily, he becomes grateful for his choice of choosing Seokjin.

But one day everything fell apart, and that was the day of Jungkook's eighteenths birthday.

In that night, in that party, everything went downhill.