Snow White: Telling the truth

Taehyung left his country in hopes of meeting Jungkook again, and talk to him directly about their marriage.

When he arrived at the Kim's castle, nobody greeted him or even opened the main gates for him.

Taehyung got inside, and asked the maids around about the king and queen, the maids answered with 'the throne room', and when he asked about Jungkook the maids showed him a sad look, then left with teary eyes without answering him.

Taehyung found it weird, but decided to ask the queen and king directly.

Arriving at the throne room, Taehyung took a deep breath, and wore a bright smile entering.

His smile dropped when he saw the king's miserable state, and what he was talking about to his butler, they were saying something about Jungkook disappearing and not finding him.

Taehyung couldn't contain his inner thoughts, and demanded loudly to tell him what is happening, forgetting by that the king's status.

"I am sorry to interrupt but I need to know what happened right now!" Taehyung

The king turned to Taehyung with a harsh glare, as if he is telling to shut up and leave, but Taehyung didn't leave, and just gave him a serious look in return.

Namjoon just sighed, and let Taehyung come near to tell him the situation.

As Namjoon, Taehyung and the butler talked, Seokjin sat there in silent, regretting everything he did that day.

Ever since the day of Jungkook's disappearance, everything was mess, the country, the people, his husband, even him, he was mess.

When Namjoon got back from his trip and found out that Jungkook was gone, his health went downhill, and he is now living on medication and constant stress.

Every night, Jin would look at Namjoon and wonder if that what he wanted their life to be.

Regret was eating him alive, especially when he holds Namjoon telling him everything will be okay, he feels like he is betraying him, the trust Namjoon put in him, the trust that he will protect him son. He was stabbing his back by keeping quiet and he knew it better than anyone else, but he was still afraid, afraid of being left alone.

Jin didn't want that as their life, he wanted to live a happy life, a happy life with his family, with Namjoon and Jungkook.

Ten days passed since the prince came to their kingdom, he is helping Namjoon manage the kingdom and look for Jungkook, to lessen his worries and responsibilities. And with that, Jin had the courage to talk, to admit his wrong doings, because Namjoon is not alone, he has Taehyung, so even if he left he won't be alone, he will have someone to take care of him.

So finally, today was the day he gathered his the courage to tell Namjoon about what really happened, he didn't care about the outcomes, the only thing he cared about what was Namjoon, his health and happiness.

He doesn't want his future child to live in this kind of environment, where sadness was in every corner and moment, maybe he can still ask for forgiveness from his husband for the sake of their child, and if he doesn't get it, he can still live with them as a nanny with them, for their child, he will accept if Namjoon wanted to divorce him and not let their child know about his existence, it was his fault, now he has to pay for the consequences.

Beauty can burn if it means his husband will suffer, he is ready to be the beast in his husband's eyes if it means he will be happy.