Snow White : The Owners

Warning:
Most of the characteristic I make for the characters aren't real.

Footsteps could be heard, and 7 dwarfs could be seen in the quiet house, searching for someone, the one who in invaded their home.

The older one Mark was the smartest and wisest of them all, always making sure others are good.

JB was the happiest of them all, always make the mood brighter.

Jackson was the goofiest of them all, always being dopey.

Jinyoung was the bashful of them all, always getting shy and nervous.

Yoongjae was the coolest of them, always having confidence in him.

BamBam was the unbothered of them all, just living with his friends craziness.

The youngest one Yugyeom was the innocent of them all, always being helpful and kind to everyone.

The dwarfs were known as Got7, as they called themselves.

Yugyeom and Jackson entered their bedroom quietly, not making any noises.

What they found, amazed them, there was a beautiful person lying on their bed.

The bed Jungkook thought was small, was actually the bed the seven dwarfs shared.

They stared at the beauty for minutes, until the others got inside, since they didn't hear anything from the two.

So now, seven couple eyes are looking at the sleeping beauty.

"What do we do?" Yoongjae

"Wake him up?" Bambam

"Are you a demon, why would wake up such a beautiful angel?" Jinyoung

"Cute." Jackson

"So we let him sleep in the bed and we sleep in the floor?" JB

"Yeah, why not? I don't see a problem." Mark

"Well I see it! I don't want to f*cking sleep on the floor because a random person, who happened to be pretty I admit, showed up at our house." JB

"Don't be mean, let the poor boy sleep, he wouldn't enter a strange house if he wasn't tired and desperate." Yugyeom

"And you think we are not tired? I have been working all day!" Jinyoung

They kept on arguing, whenever to let Jungkook sleep on the bed or kick him out, until Jungkook started moving and making noises that made him sound annoyed, so they moved downstairs not to annoy him any longer and go eat for now, since they were all so hungry.

Three hours passed, the dwarfs are having their dinner while chatting, Jungkook woke up because of the noise and two because he had enough sleep and couldn't keep sleeping any longer, so he woke up, looking around him confused, wondering where he has, when he realized he was lost from home and currently in someone's house.

He got up from the bed and went downstairs to see who it was, and if they were the owners, he would apologize and offer the something then leave to somewhere else.

"Ahhhhh!" Yoongjae screamed as he saw Jungkook coming down the stairs.

"Why are you screaming? You are going to disturb the animals around." Jinyoung said looking at Yoongjae.

"Pretty person is here!" Yoongjae shouted again, pointing at Jungkook, making everyone single one in the room stare at Jungkook.

"Hey." Jungkook said as he waved at them with a simple smile.

"Wow, a hey? After entering someone's home, that's all you have got?" Jinyoung

"I am sorry." Jungkook looked down in embarrassment.

"Okay, we can agree we are all angry but let's not get into a fight and talk through this. Please come down and tell us why you did this." Mark

Prince जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें