✨"Found someone"✨

Start from the beginning

10 minutes later, I heard scream. I ran inside and found the little boy curling like a ball at the corner far away from Miss Davies. When his eyes fell on me, he ran to me holding me tightly. First I was too shock to react. Then I asked as he relaxed a little,"What happened? Why are you scared like that? Are you afraid of someone?".

"My step-mother kil-killed my mo-mother an-and so-sold me t-to an evil wo-woman, who always b-beat me... B-but I r-ran away. Pl-please don't se-sell me. I wi-will be ob-obedient. Please do-don't", he was crying. I picked him up and said kissing his cheek," I will never, and she is Miss Davies. She is very kind woman. You can trust her". But he was too scared. "Please don't leave me. I will do everything you want", he requested. I sighed and took them to the other children' room.

All the children were awakened due to the scream. They ran to us and asked, ‘How I was doing?’‘Who was the boy in my arm?’‘What was his name?’. I sat down on the floor with the boy who wasn't wanted to let me go.

"Children, this is your new friend. Wait a minute, I don't know your name", i said. The little boy whispered his name. Noah.

'Noah? His name and my brother have same name'

" So Noah, this is Avery, Hailey, Mike, Rose, Kevin and Mia", I introduced them to him. He smiled to them, that relieved me. "Hello! My name is Noah", Noah introduced himself.

'Aww.. Cute and gentle man'

Then Miss Davies entered and again Noah hid himself behind me.

'Don't know why?'

"Miss Davies", all children ran towards her expect Noah who was still hiding behind of me. Miss Davies came to him and asked," Why are you afraid of me? Did I hurt you? Do I look scary?". Noah nodded in no.

After a few minutes later, he answered, "Will you sell me later like my step mother?".

'He really suffered a lot'

Miss Davies answered," No. I will never". At last, Noah returned his killer smile.

'Aww... So cute'

"Ok children, I have to go home", I tried to stood up, they didn't let. I noticed Noah's smile vanished.

"Listen, if I don't go, then my uncle will punish me and that's hurt", I hoped that this would work and it worked. They let me go home.

"Miss. Davies, I will adopt him later, after I settle down", I said as we came outside. " The boy need love and I'm sure you're the best option for him", she said patting my head.

I booked a cab and reached. Emilia and her parents didn't come home yet. I went to my room and took a shower. Feeling so hungry, I went to kitchen where I found nothing to eat and the cooks left home earlier. Having no options, I quickly made some pancake and had them.

'Now I feel better'

I went to my room and laid down on the bed. I heard the sound of thunder. I didn't afraid of them when I was little. I liked to watch them with my brother.

'I'm missing you all'

Sorry for late.

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
Thank you!
🧡💜🖤💛💙💚❤️

Love you
&
💜Purple you💜

Love you &💜Purple you💜