Flashback

Today you did nothing at home. It was already the day before Eddy's concert, and you knew he must be busy until the evening.

You could have practiced too but you didn't want to touch anything that could remind you of Eddy. You haven't met or even contacted him in the past two days.

The day you found out that Eddy loved Janine felt really hurt. For some reason, that short sentences from Eddy's mouth have made you limp instantly. But, at that time you covered it with a smile as usual.

You remembered Janine also helped your practice that time. She was very patient teaching you until you could understand her teachings. She even give some good advices, one of them was; Play the violin with all your heart, feel what you want to convey from the piece and overflow it with your violin bow.

Besides that, she's also very friendly. Even more than Eddy. You were very impressed with her personality. You're not surprised if Eddy loved her.

Speaking of Eddy, he actually contacted you several times. He asked if you wanted to go to go dinner with him and practice too. But of course, you refused at that time.

You told him that you didn't want to go and you wanted to practice alone. Luckily he didn't asked much and understood.

You didn't understand what was happening to you, all you could feel was that you don't want to be disturbed by anyone. You can't imagine how would you face Eddy tomorrow at the concert.

-

TBC ! :)

Hi!

This is the part 7, how was it?

Disclaimer:
I'm not a native English speaker. Please correct me if I have a wrong sentences:)

Hope you guys enjoy this :) If would so mean to me if you guys vote and comment, thank you :)