Brett Yang

Queensland Orchestra was very large.  Even bigger than you thought.  You increasingly excited to study in this new family. 

Once you arrived at the hall, you immediately took a seat on the second violin section, and immediately do the tuning.  You did not want to waste time in music.  Eddy was seen sitting in the front row, where the first violinists were. 

Today, you play the Tchaikovsky Violin Concerto.  Besides those who played in the team, there was one man standing near the conductor.  Looks like he's the soloist for this piece. 

You sighed, getting ready for practice.  To be honest, you haven't been hanging out with violins long and you had never attended any orchestra before.  That's why you did not want everyone to be slowed down because of you.  I can do this, you thought.

"Second violin, I heard a few mistakes in tone. What's happening?"  suddenly the conductor stopped everything.  "Let's do it again." 

 You were silent and feel ashamed because you realized you played a wrong note. You try harder when they repeat the piece from the beginning.  And again, the conductor looks dissatisfied.  

He looked back at the second violin again. "Second violin! Focus on the tone!"  he said quite loudly.  

His voice surprised you.  Even the soloist also looked at you.  It seems like he realized that you're the one messed up.  His gaze looked annoyed. 

They repeat the same piece again.  Until finally the practice was closed because it was time to finish.  You were exhausted by that time because you were too nervous the whole time.  Out of ten attempts, they only finish the piece well three times.  Again, you feel bad, you realized it must be because of you. 

You immediately tidy up your violin into your case while pondering your mistakes.  You feel you have to study harder than you thought. 

"Hey, you."  A flat voice came to you. 

You stopped and turned your head up.  Instantly you felt cold sweats is flowing through your head.  It's the soloist! 

You stood up and answered.  "Y... Yes?" 

"I've haven't seen you before. New kid?"  he asked.  His voice was heavier than Eddy's and seemed flat. 

You nod silently.  Dare not comment on anything. 

"Just so you know, you obviously need to practice forty hours a day, to make up for today's mistakes. Okay?"  he said again.  His face was still flat and tense. 

You nod again.  "Okay. Thank you, err..." 

"Hey, (Y/n), what's up?"  before you could ask his name, Eddy had approached you and the soloist.  "Oh, hey, bro, that was a good solo." 

"Oh, thank you, Eddy," he said, smiling at Eddy.  "Then, I'll shall go home first. My family's waiting." 

"Okay, be careful!"  Eddy spoke rather loudly because the soloist left without waiting for his answer. Silence covered them for a moment until the soloist was out of their sight.  

Eddy who realized you were silent, immediately spoke up. 

"You okay?"  He asked softly, patting you on the shoulder. 

You turned, looked at Eddy with a small smile.  "I'm fine. Who is he?" 

"His name is Yang. Brett Yang. He's usually on the first violin with me, but always a soloist for Tchaikovsky. He was a great concertmaster too. He didn't hurt you, right?" 

You paused for a moment.  "If you think his dead face and voice is normal, then no."

---

TBC :)

Hi!

This is the part 2, how was it?

I tried to make an english version of TwoSetViolin Fanfiction for twosetters that doesn't speak Indonesia.

Disclaimer:
I'm not a native English speaker. Please correct me if I have a wrong sentences:)

Hope you guys enjoy this, it would mean so much to me if you guys vote and comment on my story :)