Jealous

Note:
(y/f/c) = your favorite colour.
(y/t/u) = your twitter username

--

Hey, (y/n), you will come to my concert later, right? I'll pick you up at 10, okay? See u 😊

Eddy's message was the first thing you saw after opening your eyes. You smiled slightly at the message, thinking that Eddy was very looking forward to meet you.

This morning, you woke up to half past nine in the morning. You immediately took a shower and put on clothes that you thought were good for the concert. (y/f/c) dress suits and bandanas with matching colors.

You left your face and hands natural, because you did not really like makeup. You only used a little lotion and perfume. After that, you grab your small white sling bag to store your wallet, tissue, small tumblr bottles and others.

When you finished getting ready, the new clock showed 9.30 in the morning. You spent the remaining half hour eating breakfast; milk and biscuits.

You don't know whether today's gonna be good or bad, but for sure you want to make sure that at least you can have fun at Eddy's concert. You want to feel happy and proud to see Eddy on stage.

At ten o'clock, Eddy arrived at your front door. You immediately tidy up and go outside when you heard his car horn.

Eddy appeared out of his car and approached you. He smiled. "Hey, you."

You smiled back. Eddy looked very handsome wearing a dark shirt and trousers. "Wow, Eddy, where's your tail?"

"Hey, I told you it's just a small concert, right?" said Eddy laughed. "You look like a beauty though."

Your cheeks blushed at Eddy's words. This is the first time he complimented you. It feels like you want to fly of happiness. If only you aren't so nervous to reply his words, you absolutely willing to give all the praise to him.

"Hey, are you guys done over there? It's hot in here, you know!" suddenly a head appeared from the car window. Oh, Brett Yang.

"Oh, hi, Brett! Sorry for making you wait too long," You grinned. You stared at Eddy. "Let's go."

"Okay," said Eddy. He turned his head to Brett. "Bro, move back. I need her at the front row."

"Ouch. Fine." said Brett, looking away for a moment, then immediately jumped to the back.

After Brett moved, Eddy opened the car door for you. You got into the car, followed by Eddy. You grinned at Brett's deadpan face behind there.

"You really don't need to asked him to move, Eddy, I can sit in the back." You said to Eddy.

"It's okay. I already told him earlier that I would pick you up, but he still insists on going with me anyway." Eddy answered casually.

"You should have said that before he kicked me back, (y/n)," Brett grumbled from the back seat. "I just hope you don't mind me being the audience here."

You grinned again. "Sorry, Brett. But I certainly don't mind."

"By the way, I have something to tell you later, (y/n). Want to take a short walk after the concert?" said Eddy. For some reason, you heard a tone of hope in his question.

You paused for a moment. Actually, you wanted to go home right after the concert was over. But, you felt you can't bear to refuse him again.

You smiled. "Okay, sure, Eddy."

-

The concert hall is huge. This place might be able to accommodate 400 audiences. When you, Eddy, Brett got there, Janine and two other violinists already seen preparing. It seems like they are also their friends.