12 | Did you sha**ed her?

Mulai dari awal

"I have no bad blood with you little red. I've got bigger fish to fry, don't stand in my way" she starts punching Ginny's face and Draco stepped in, yanked her off of Ginny.

He threw her to the floor then tried to help Ginny get up.

"Get your hands off of me!" Ginny shrieked and standing up on her own.

"Ginny.."

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"Aww.. little red is angry now. Whatcha gonna do, huh?" Myrcella smirks maliciously but still keeping her guards up.

"Come on, give me a good fight, I haven't been in one in a long time" Myrcella said while standing in fighting position.

She moves first, tried to kick Ginny on her stomach but Ginny moves fast.

Ginny's fists make an impact with Myrcella's jaw and she takes a step back.

Myrcella moves quickly this time and succeeded on kicking Ginny on her stomach. The later groaned in pain but standing up nonetheless.

"Ouch, Sorry not sorry"

Ginny's wand at the ready, but Myrcella's too quick for her. She grabbed Ginny's wrists and turned it to Draco's direction so the spell hit him and flew him at least fifteen meters away from them.

He hit the wall quite hard that resulting in blood oozing from his head.

"You..."

She jumped at Ginny's trembling body that resulted both of them falling from the stairs.

Upon reaching the fourth floor, Ginny seated on top of Myrcella's body and starts punching her.

"You! Sick! Evil! Disgusting! Little! Whore!" She said angrily with each blows and Myrcella's face is now full with blood.

Ginny's hands hurts but she didn't want stop. She wanted to hurt Myrcella, to get revenge for what Myrcella did to her. For fucking Draco.

"You're pathetic.." Myrcella sneers then Ginny felt a sharp and pointy thing enters her body.

She gasped when she sees that Myrcella has stabbed her with a knife in her abdomen.

Making this her advantage, Myrcella pushes Ginny off of her body and start coughing.

Ginny seated herself and tried to stay calm but it's a hard thing to do when you have a knife inside your body.

"Ah, I must admit, that was quite a fight, little red"

"You are the most disgusting human I've ever met!"

"I don't care what you think of me. Now, I have family matters to attend to" Myrcella seated herself up and groaning in pain. "Fucking bitch, you broke my nose!"

 "Fucking bitch, you broke my nose!"