Explaining Things

Okay hi.

I have barely touched this book in two years and let me tell you why.

1. I graduated highschool and started university (which was super busy and a huge part of my life)

2. Kind of fell out of love with Kpop (please don't hate me, I still have a huge appreciation for it)

3. Started dating my first boyfriend (we've been together for almost ten months now)

And most importantly, reason 4:

4. I lost a friend

By lost a friend, no they did not die, but we did in fact have a huge falling out. The character Gwen was essentially a carbon copy of one of my best friends of five years. However, something happened on a trip that led to our breakup. To put it in short, things were said, she blocked me on all social media's and that was that.

After that happened, it felt so wrong to even look at this book.

As some of you may or may not know, the characters Lie, Esther, Gabby and Gwen are real people and many events that occurred throughout the story are situations that happened to us. And for that reason, it feels really wrong to continue their story because Gwen is no longer apart of my real life story. 

Nevertheless, as I have been struggling to do for the past few months, I will try to utilize this quarantine time to finish this book to the best of my abilities. It's been so long since I've written something that wasn't an essay so my writing style may be a bit different, and by different I mean much more formal (university changes you).

Please please pleaseeeeeeee comment your thoughts/feelings about this story and the direction you want it to go in so that I can get that inspo I need to finish this Bih.

I hope that you all understand my situation regarding this book and I'm so happy that many people have been enjoying yakked lately !

Stay safe out there loves!!!

p.s might be starting a new fan fic about nct dream so stay tuned