18

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

Oddly enough, the 'job' Suga assigned us was going by super well. The amount of people that didn't bring weed to this party was insane. Like, how do you come here with the intentions of balling up but you don't bring kush.

The black backpack Suga gave to me hung heavy on my shoulders, it still contained at least two hundred dollars of weed and rolling papers that we were selling.

It wasn't heavy in itself, but the idea of having to carry that much illegal stuff made it feel that way.

Thankfully, the backpack was gradually emptying out quick for us only being there for an hour. It might've been the stupid decisions of the people not bringing there own shit or the convincing talents that Gabby and Esther possessed.

On our way there, Gwen came up with the bright idea that it would be best if I wouldn't be drinking tonight and neither would she since I was in charge of the bag filled with drugs while she was in charge of all the money we received. After a quick argument, with Esther and Gabby refusing to give any input, I agreed due to the reason that She was probably right.

But at the same time, I knew that she'd cave when we got there.

Meanwhile, it was Gabby and Esther's job to talk, or shall I say flirt, our way into making the sales.

The music was blaring all over the packed house filled with drunk high school graduates. People were all over of the small house, dancing, doing graffiti on the walls, hooking up, drinking, vaping, and smoking the high quality weed that we sold to them.

The four of us sat outside in the backyard taking a break from all of the intoxicated people inside.

"Not to be that person, but this party has been lowkey painful." Gabby said, taking a drag from the cigarette the she loosely held.

"I thought that I was the only one thinking that." Gwen picked up the pack from the grass and lit up one for herself.

Esther followed her suit, offering me one as well. I graciously accepted it. "We sold so much, we came here with what? Forty five grams?" I nodded. "And we sold how much?"

"25 grams." Gwen mumbled, counting the money as the dart hung from her lips. "We collected two hundred and fifty dollars already. So that means that we all split fifty dollars."

"Seriously?" I groaned.

Gabby blew a stream of smoke upwards before turning to look at us. "Don't worry, I can probably convince Suga to raise our cut to thirty five percent. It's not much but it's more than fifty." Her eyes left our faces and traveled to something else. "Look who it is." She smiled as V walked over to us.