20

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

"For the third fucking time, where is the damn bag." Suga said, his voice sounded calm and sharp but I knew he was ready fo murder my dumbass.

"I told you already." I whined. "I dropped it in the living room right before I went to the bathroom with JK."

"But Esther just went to check the living room and it wasn't there, so where is it?"

I clenched my shaking hands into fists and let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding in. "I'm sorry, okay?" My voice came out a lot quieter then I planned too.

I felt really bad. I just made a mistake. A mistake that is worth four hundred dollars, plus however expensive the backpack was. It probably wouldn't even be worth much, it looked exactly like the backpacks they sold at Costco. Besides, if anything it was JK's fault. It was his hand the knocked the backpack off of my shoulders and dragged me away before I could grab it.

"That's not good enough." A voice spoke from behind me.

I turned around to see Jin looking as handsome as always even if it was twelve in the morning. "What do you mean?"

He came to stand between Suga and I, resting a hand on his business partner's shoulders. "I think that it's safe to say that Ms Lie is now in debt to us."

If my parents ever find out about this I'm dead.

"What about the girls huh? Esther, Gabby and Gwen were apart of this whole thing too."

"Don't drag us into this." Esther mumbled from seat on the ground. "You were in charge of the bag." Her hazel eyes remained glued to her phone as she continued. "And don't try splitting your mistake with Gwen, cause as she told us in the kitchen, the money was in placed into your hands, aka the bag, at that point as well."

She's such a bitch when she's tired.

"You really messed up, huh?" Jin tilted his head to the side, studying my facial expression.

It probably was ugly as hell.

"Yes, I did." I sighed.

"You'll just have to pay us back." Suga yawned, obviously not having enough energy to keep an angry face.

"How am I supposed to do that? I spend whatever money I do have on makeup and booze."

The blue haired boy stretched his arms over his head before flopping them back down to his sides. "I would say work for us but we all know how that would turn out."

So he's a comedian now

Suga backed away from us and went to sit with Esther and Gabby, the latter one asleep with her head resting on the blond's shoulder.

"Since you are one of Gabby's friends, we can make this easy on you." Jin made gestures with his hands as he spoke.

"Really?"

"But we won't." Jin deadpanned.

Suga snickered and I screamed.

Alright, maybe I didn't scream OUTLOUD, but on the inside, glass was shattering.

"Why not." I said through clenched teeth.

Jin's serious expression washed away as he let out a small laughed that he quickly covered with the back of his hand.

I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him as he wiped away a non-existent tear

I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him as he wiped away a non-existent tear. "Silly girl, it's obviously because it's something the antagonist in a movie would do."

I wish he made it obvious when I first met him that he was such a drama queen.

"This isn't a mov-" he held his finger to my lips, silencing me.

"Shhhh." He removed his finger. "The boys and I will discuss what to do with you and until then you can just sit and wait."

"All six of them?" My question made his eyebrows shoot up in amusement.

"Yes."

"It better be good." I muttered under my breath.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure it's something very fun for you."

yakked • jjk • under construction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara