12

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

Third Person's POV

The majority of the group moved from the outdoors, indoors. Half of them were located in the basement while Jin, RM, and Suga were in the home music studio, making an important phone call, and Esther and Jimin disappeared off somewhere.

They said that they were going to the corner store to get munchies but you never know with those two...

The basement was silent, a horror movie playing on the TV being the only thing making any noise throughout the dark basement. Everyone was watching through half closed, bloodshot eyes, dopey expressions of fear displayed on their faces. Excluding JK- he wasn't engrossed in the movie as everyone else was. He couldn't stop himself from looking over at Lie every once in awhile. He was surprised at how calm she was. The girl was tracing patterns along V's leg that was laying on her lap.

V sat in the corner of the couch, the leg that wasn't draped over Lie hanging off the side of the couch behind her head

V sat in the corner of the couch, the leg that wasn't draped over Lie hanging off the side of the couch behind her head. Gwen and Gabby dominated the part of the couch facing the TV, leaving JK across from Lie, sitting against the fire place with his legs crossed over one another.

Lie was feeling good. She wasn't paranoid and she wasn't afraid of the movie, which is a good thing. She didn't want to look like a coward in front of JK.

Lie's POV

I watched the movie through a haze, not wearing my glasses combined with being fried made it hard to really be absorbed in it, like V.

We were watching one of my all time favorite movies. Any horror movie about demons always interested me a lot. I find them really funny too, seeing people scared was always something I found hilarious.

I could tell that he was scared, his leg was tense underneath my finger tips as I traced shapes on it. It was less in a way for me to comfort him and more in a way for me to have something to do with my hands while we watched.

A bang sounded from the TV followed by the sounds of floor board creaking. V's leg lightly shook on my lap and I glanced over at him.

I could feel my head turning, but my brain processed the movement much slower. My eyes only starting to focus on V a couple of seconds after I was facing him. "Scared?"

He nodded his head and reached out to me. "Come here." His whispered words dragged together.

I giggled as his hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me close to him. "That tickles."

He brought his leg down from the top of the couch so that both of them were on either side of me and rested his chin on my shoulder. The older boy was basically wrapped around me like a koala. "You're hair danks." V whispered, his breath tickling my ear.

I giggled again. "I wonder why." My eyes started to droop, the world becoming more and more blurry. My head spun and my hearing was getting more fuzzy. "I'm sleepy..." He hummed quietly as I angled myself to the side, the side of my head now resting against his broad shoulder.

I could feel the light beat of his heart vibrate through his body, the steadiness of it lulling my eyes shut. "Goodnight." I mumbled.

I felt his cheek press against the top of my head and he lightly squeezed my waist. "Sweet dreams."

♢ ♢ ♢

A/N
Hey guys!
I hope that you're all enjoying this book as much as I enjoy writing it.
Anyways, I just wanted to apologize since this isn't the best chapter I've ever written. I felt really detached to it since like Lie, I get paranoid when I smoke and I couldn't really bring myself to write about it.
I do have a lot planned for this story so I hope that you guys will keep reading!
Love you army