11

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

chim95 is typing...
chim95 sent you a Snapchat!

I glanced up from my phone and turned my head to look over Jimin who was sitting next to me on the living room floor. "Seriously?"

He pointed to my phone. "Check it."

"No." I scoffed.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't open snaps from strangers." I looked back down to my phone.

"I wouldn't be a 'stranger' if you added me back!"

I shrugged. "Maybe I don't feel like it."

"You suck."

"You swallow."

He scrunched up his face. "No I don't, you do."

"No, you."

He nudged his shoulder with mine. "No, you."

I nudged my shoulder against his. "No, you."

He nudged me back hard and I hissed in pain. "No, you."

"Jesus Christ." Suga sat up on the couch. "Lie, just fucking add the kid back on Snapchat and let it be quiet in here for once."

We both looked at the floor. "We're sorry."

"Go run off and find your friends." He waved us off and laid back down.

A sly smile stretched its way across my face. "I mean- I would. But little Chimchim here doesn't have any."

"I'm not little!" He stood up and looked down at me. "I can beat you up."

I stood up and looked down at him, stepping closer to the blond making him have to look up even more. "Fine, you're not little. You're small."

Suga groaned and pointed to the sliding glass doors. "Go play outside or some shit. I don't care, just get out of here."

We both marched outside without shoes on. "You know, I don't get why it was us who got the short end of the stick." Jimin said, flopping down on the outdoor sofa, pulling out his phone.

I sat down next to him and rested my feet in his lap. "It's kinda funny when you think about it, you know? How they pulled the same shit they did last night."

My mind flashed back to thirty minutes ago, when we all stood in the driveway, getting ready to go pick up Jin. This time there was only eight of us, since Suga wanted to stay back at the house to nap, so Gabby immediately claimed that she wanted shot gun. Once again as we all started to get into the car, Esther and Gwen shoved me to the ground and V and JK followed their actions and did the same to Jimin. They all piled into the car at a lightning speed and drove away leaving Jimin and I in the dust.