06

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

1am

The recycling bag that I was dragging behind me was almost filled to the brim with red solo cups and empty alcohol bottles. It truly did skip over my mind how bad the cleanup would be.

"Go take a shower Gabby, we'll clean up." I said.

"It's your birthday, we'll take care of it." Esther said.

"This is our gift to you." Gwen said.

Oh, how dumb we were.

"The cleanup after a jam of over 60 people is a job for like, five or more people." Esther groaned, picking up leftover cake with her bare hands and shoving them into a garbage bag. "This is disgusting."

"Why aren't Namjoon's or RM's or whatever the fuck's friends helping out." I wondered aloud.

"Because your bitch-ass was too much of a pussy to ask them." Gwen yelled from the dinning room as she mopped up someone's puke from the floor.

"How did you get stuck on yak duty anyways? That's usually Lie's job."

"ESTHER, WHY!" I chucked an empty Palm Bay can at her head.

"Sorry."

Gwen stood up from the floor and tossed a roll of paper towels at me. "Lie, get over here."

I fumbled to catch it and shot a death glare at Esther. "You were supposed to be my best friend."

"I still am your best friend!"

"No, fuck you." I crouched over the partly moped up pile of puke and cringed. "Consider yourself dead to me."

After I finished cleaning up the chunky orange puddle, I went and sat in the living room to watch the girls finish their cleanup jobs. "See, this is the beauty of yak duty. It's the fastest clean up."

"Yeah, but it's god awful." Gwen made a stack of empty cups on the coffee table in front of me.

Esther tied off a garbage bag and pushed it towards the front door. "I'm done!"

Gwen put the recycling bag she was carrying next to the garbage one. "Same"

The backyard door slid open and in walked RM, Suga, V, JK, Jimin and J-hope in all of their sexy glory.