Christmas Janis x Reader

Request by bcrrettweed im sorry it's so short I really had no idea where to go with this 😔

"How much Eggnog can we possibly need?" Janis had one hand on her hip and the other wrapped around a bottle of Hennessy. You met her questioning gaze with a shrug as you closed the freezer door with three bottles of Eggnog held carefully to your chest.

"What? It's festive." You eyed the Hennessy in her hand. "Why are you getting that when I'm getting this?" You retorted as you walked towards the register.

"You know Regina, 'bring your own alcohol or don't bother showing up.'"

"Janis, this Eggnog has rum, whiskey, vodka, and brandy in it. I'm sure we don't need all the brandy."

"But this is my contribution."

"Leave it at home and one of these bottles can be your contribution. One of us still has to drive home." You said with a smirk.

She narrowed her eyes at you and shook her head. Both of you knew that she was now the designated driver whether she liked it or not. You paid for the outrageous amount of alcohol and walked back to the car.

"New Years I'm getting blacked out."

"Mmm we'll see darlin." You said playfully and hopped into the seat.

You soon arrived at Regina's house where the party was already in full swing. Thankfully Regina was true to her word and the only people there along with yourself and Jains was Cady, Damien, Regina, Gretchen, and Karen.

Damien quickly rushed over and swooped a bottle of Eggnog out of your arms before rising to grab a mug. "Hey no that bottle must be shared amongst three people!" You called out hearing Damien saying something along the lines of 'three people my ass.'

Your girlfriend's chuckle could be heard before her arm wrapped around your waist. You went to step further into the house with her when she cleared her voice and tightened her grip.

Before you could let out a slightly irritated 'what?' Your eyes met hers as she tilted her head towards the ceiling and cleared her throat.

Your eyebrows drew together in slight confusion before you looked up and chuckled. "Whose idea was it to dangle a weed over people's heads to get them to-"

Your last word was abruptly cut off by the gentle weight of Janis' lips on yours. Not that you were complaining. You tilted your head and melted into her, still careful not to drop the alcohol.

When you pulled back you looked into her eyes feeling giddy. She never failed to make you blush and smile like a school girl. "...kiss." The final word of your sentence came out as you drew your bottom lip between your teeth.

Janis pecked your lips again before smiling. "Now we can join the party." She chuckled before leading you to the rest of the group.