⚠️Smut⚠️ Veronica x Dom!reader

A request by Silent_CornflakeGirl

   It was a typical Friday night for Y/N. She was at home on the couch, patiently waiting for her girlfriend to get home. Well, maybe not typical. She had something special planned for her girlfriend who should be home any minute. Everything was all set up in the bedroom.

Y/N couldn't help but smirk to herself at the thought of what the night had in store. Before she could get to lost in thought however she heard the front doorknob start to turn. She shot up and walked over to the door just as her wonderful girlfriend opened it. "Hey babe." Veronica smiled brightly at her girlfriend. Y/N looked down at Veronica with a smirk and snaked her arm around her waist pulling her to her.

Y/N gently started to trail kisses up Veronica's neck. Veronica felt heat on her cheeks as she blushed. "Babe?" She asked as she tilted her neck. Y/N closed the door behind Veronica and pinned her to it. She reached to the doorknob and locked the door. She looked down at her girlfriend with a smirk.

Y/N leaned down and whispered in her ear "I have a surprise for you." She nibbled Veronica's ear gently. Veronica felt herself practically melt as she closed her eyes. "Is that so?" Veronica said a small moan escaping her lips as Y/N's lips latched onto her neck. "Mmhmm" She mumbled against it as she trailed kisses up her neck. Y/N nipped at Veronica's jaw and the connected their lips pushing Veronica further against the door. Veronica had a slightly hard time matching her girlfriend's passion leaving Y/N to completely dominate the kiss.

Y/N reached down and picked up one of Ronnie's legs lifting it up to her waist signaling Ronnie to jump up. Veronica did just that wrapping her legs around Y/N's waist. Y/N smirked and pulled back from the kiss attacking Veronica's neck leaving hickies as she went. Veronica's arms went around Y/N's neck and she tangled her hands in Y/N's hair.

Ronnie's small moans only encouraged Y/N as she turned and rushed to the bedroom. Y/N set Veronica onto the bed and crawled back on top of Veronica as she pulled up her shirt. Y/N kissed Veronica hard as her hands roamed all over Ronnie's body. Ronnie moaned into the kiss and trailed her hand up Y/N's shirt. Y/N pulled back and pulled her shirt off seeing that Veronica's face was completely red. Y/N chuckled and smirked at Veronica as she straddled her. She unhooked Veronica's bra and threw it to the floor.

    She took one of Veronica's boobs into her hands and massaged it earring a few moans from Ronnie. Y/N leaned down and took the other into her mouth licking and sucking on Veronica's nibble. Veronica arched her back and let out a loud moan. Y/N switched doing the same to the other boob until Veronica's nipples were hard. Y/N pulled back and kissed down Ronnie's stomach, nipping and leaving hickies as she went. When she got to Veronica's jeans she undid them quickly and tore them off.

    Y/N looked at Veronica's underwear seeing a wet spot had formed. Y/N chuckled, "Look at my baby, so wet for me." Y/N smirked up at Veronica who blushed a deep red. Y/N pulled off Veronica's panties. Veronica gasped as the cold air hit her wet pussy. Y/N got down between her legs and kissed Ronnie's inner thighs teasing her. "Please Y/N, don't tease, please." Veronica pleaded. "As you wish." Y/N said right before she licked between Veronica's lips earning a loud moan.

   Y/N got to work switching between dipping her tongue in and out of Ronnie and swirling it around her clit, turning Veronica into a complete moaning mess. "Ah~ Yes Y/N right there." She moaned and reached down grabbing a handful of Y/N's hair. Y/N paused and pulled back earning a whine from Veronica. "No..." She whimpered. Y/N stood up and walked over to the night stand. She pulled out two ropes. She then tied Veronica's wrists to the bed posts. Veronica looked confused but it made her even wetter. "You don't cum until I say so," Y/N said in a husky, lust filled voice. "Understood?" Veronica nodded quickly. Y/N got back in between Veronica's legs and resumed what she was doing.

  Veronica's moans became increasingly louder as Y/N pleasures her. Y/N pulled back and pulled her bra off throwing it to the floor. She used one hand to insert two fingers into Veronica. She started pumping them in and out a wet noise being made. Veronica's back arched as she let out a string of moans. "F-fuck yes~!" She moaned. Y/N skillfully took off her pants and underwear with one hand. She kissed and licked Veronica's clit while still pumping her fingers in and out. Y/N started to finger herself  along with her girlfriend. She moaned against Ronnie's clit sending waves through her. Ronnie felt she was going to cum soon. "Ah~ Y/N I'm gonna!" Just before she could meet her release Y/N pulled away all together.

  She stood up and walked back over to the drawer pulling out a blind fold. Veronica's every opened slowly and she looked over at your name. Y/N straddled Ronnie smirk on her face. She tied the blind fold around Ronnie's eyes and then got up. Ronnie pulled at her arm restraints. "Ah, Ah, Ah." She heard from in front of her and immediately stoped. She the heard a small buzzing noise and then felt the culprit I inserted into her. She gasped and moaned loudly. "FUCK~!" Y/N smirked and started to finger herself once again enjoying the show.

   Y/N latched her mouth back onto one of Ronnie's boobs licking and sucking it. Ronnie could feel that soon it would all be to much. Y/N pulled back and kissed Ronnie deeply. Ronnie kissed back to the best of her ability moaning into Y/N's mouth. Y/N pulled back and pulled the vibrator out of Veronica. She straddled her again and began to grind her clit against Ronnie's. Y/N and Veronica's moans mixed as they both felt that were going to cum. "Go on baby, cum for me." Y/N whispered in Veronica's ear. Both of them couldn't handle it any longer and came together, Veronica's orgasm much more intense.

  Y/N rolled off of Veronica who was panting hard. Y/N untied Veronica and took off the blind fold. Y/N held Ronnie close as she pulled the covers over the two of them. "I love you Ronnie." Y/N said kissing her cheek. Veronica smiled tiredly. "I love you too Y/N."