Wait, what the hell just happened (Heather Chandler)

Your heart was racing. You felt nothing except the adrenaline running through your veins. You clutched the gun in your hands tighter. This battle was fierce, many of your fellow soldiers had fallen beside you once by one.

  Sweat ran down your forehead as you maneuvered your way through the darkness. The only good thing about the dark was the cover is provided. You were always light on your feet so you were in your element.

  You could hear gunfire all around and the shouts of others. You gulped and pushed on your body ready for anything. You had to win, you had to survive.

  With a new determination you pressed on. You help your gun up ready to fire at any moment. You were ready for anything. Or so you thought.

"HOLY SH-" you started to cry out as you were pulled into a dark corner. A soft hand went over your mouth to keep you quiet. In a flash you were pressed up against the wall and the hand on your mouth was replaced by soft lips.

  Your gut reaction was to kick and fight the attacker off but something in you stoped it from happening. The kiss was so warm and inviting that you surprised yourself by kissing back. You felt your attacker smirk against your lips and your knees went weak.

  There was power behind this kiss and you loved it. You let go of your jun with one hand and tangled it into the person's soft curls. This kiss was cut short however by the dark corner being light up by blinking lights and a small little musical charm.

  You pulled back from the kiss and looked down to see your vest blinking. She shot you. You looked up to see Heather Chandler's smirk before she pecked your lips and ran away. 

You blinked and looked from your vest to where the blonde used to be standing.

"Wait, what the hell just happened?"