OPENING FOR THE NEW ARC! (AND UPDATE!)

Start from the beginning

Y/N soars towards Salem and clashes blades with Sienna before Hazel and Grimm Tyrian close the gap and attack him. He slashes them away with Graham before kicking off of Sienna and rushing forward to dodge Grimm tendrils. Lionheart and the other villains freeze as Y/N readies his sword against his enemies. He rushes forward before the scene switches to Y/N, Arslan, and the girls in front of an army.

And I don't care about the prize
I don't care about the fame
I will give my all to save this world
And live up to my name

Y/N gives a speech as Arslan and the girls echo his resolve. The army cries out as Y/N looks shocked at the reaction. He leaves the stage and looks at his hand confused. He turns it into a fist before looking up and walking away.

This could be the end
Or is this the start
Of a brand new me?

Y/N prepares for battle as images of all the girls flash in his mind. He holds his head in his hands before he feels a hand placed on his shoulder. He turns to see Blake as the culprit. Grimm Sienna flashes in her place as Y/N shakes before bringing Blake into a tight hug. She looks shocked before settling into it.

Father, are you there?
Somewhere in the stars
This one's for you
Wherever you are...

Ozma and Ozpin stand back to back as they look out towards Salem and the Grimmified version of Salem respectively. The picture burns away and the specters of the four maidens all take their places.
Y/N stands in the middle as he looks at the elemental specters. Nodding he turns to see Dark and Light both staring down at him. They look at each other before nodding to Y/N. Y/N flicks them off before turning the other way and returning to the real world. He's surrounded by two warring armies as Adam stands in front of him with a bloody face and a cut up outfit. His eyes look deranged and his scarred face is free to the world. They lock eyes as
Y/N unsheathes Graham and grins to himself. Summer stands nearby in front of Raven as they both begin to charge each other.

Now I will rise up
And soar through the air
I'm becoming who I need to be
I know you're always there
They say you live on in me
And I'm starting to see
The hero that's inside of me

Y/N and Adam rush each other with blinding speed. The two dance around each other as their blades clash together. Adam is roaring in anger while Y/N smiles in pride. The two continue fighting before both throw a punch and connect it with the others face. They slam their swords together as sparks clash between them.

Summer and Raven fight next to them in a blinding battle.

Though I know I'll only see you in dreams
You'll never know just what your memory means to me

Y/N and Sienna look at each other with smiles before he turns and waves back to her. Sienna simply smiles and waves before her body distorts into Grimm Sienna. Strings appear from behind her as Salem does as well. Her eyes fall before she looks back to Y/N in newly revived anger as red fills her vision.

And I will not give up
I will soar through the air
I'm becoming who I need to be
I know you're always there
They say you live on in me
And I finally see
The hero that's inside of me

Y/N turns away from Sienna's grave and smiles before meeting back up with Arslan, Weiss, Summer, Neo, Velvet, and Blake. He walks off with a grin as each of the girls begin talking to him at once. Weiss begins to lecture him, Neo begins to silently giggle, Summer smiles and retorts Weiss, Blake sighs, Arslan begins to take notes, and Velvet begins to worry over Y/N. Y/N simply begins to laugh as he sprints forward with a grin. A few joyful tears fall down his face before he wipes them and calls out back to the girls behind him.

The hero that's inside of me

The opening ends with Y/N standing atop the ruins of a castle with a flag of the Red Dawn behind him. He shoves Graham into the ground before looking down to the huge number of Faunus and humans below him, all cheering for him. He sees all of his friends, family, and the girls in his harem cheering him on from below as he looks up to see Light and Dark staring down at him. They both hold a thumbs up towards him. Y/N nods and raises a fist before grinning wickedly as his raised gauntlet causes an even louder chorus of applause and cheering.

UPDATE:

Thank you for 600 followers! That's truly amazing guys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Other than that, I just wanted to tell you the new update will be out before the start of March or at the start of it. Sorry for the long wait, and I hope this can tie you over. Again, thank you so much to my friend on this site. (who wished to stay anonymous) This is truly amazing and I can't thank you enough for this. Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter!