Once, she was helping him with his tie and standing on her tiptoes to match his height.

He watched her as she struggled to balance and then, in one swift movement, he held her by her waist and lifted her, just a little, so that she could face him properly. She looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" he said. "I am just helping. Make it quick."

Eliza smirked as she finally finished her work. William stared at her as he placed her back on the ground.

As he grabbed his suit to put on, she placed a kiss on his cheek and he was surprised by the act.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"You look good," she said and then blushed when he smirked.

"Sometimes I wonder if your love for me is just a part of some silly game. Maybe you are just pretending to me, Eliza. What do you see in me, Love?" he mocked her gesture.

"Never doubt Eliza's love for William Ray," she snapped, pointing an accusing finger at his chest. "The sun will lose its shine the day Eliza stops loving him."

Those words made his heart warm and he smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek, returning her gesture.

"Keep your surprise kisses to yourself or else I will be forced to return them in very different ways," he whispered in her ear, his lips brushing against her hot skin before he walked out of the room, a wide grin spread on his lips.

"You can teach," Lorna's voice interrupted William's trail of thoughts.

He was thinking of Eliza more often, maybe time travel did that to you.

"What?" William asked.

"I said you can teach at my school," Lorna repeated and he burst out laughing. Even the idea sounded ridiculous to his head.

"You are asking me to teach?" he murmured between his laughs. "I don't have the patience of a teacher."

"Well, William Ray," Lorna said, hands on her hips; she looked offended. "It's either that or you are stuck here, for like how long, I don't know."

William's smile dropped and he looked at Harvey.

"I don't think it's a bad idea," Harvey said, reading his face. "You are a writer, you could be a good English teacher. You write in English right?"

"I..." William began but then sighed in vain. "Yeah...okay."

Lorna gave a proud smile. "Okay then, it's settled. You begin tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" William asked. "Which class will I teach?"

Lorna blinked her eyes, taking his question in. "Ah...junior year, college?"

"Excuse me?" Harvey interrupted her, he appeared shocked. "No..please?"

"Don't worry Harvey, he will be fine and I will make sure this one doesn't try anything stupid," she replied, giving William a dazzling smile.

"I am sorry? I didn't catch the conversation," William asked her, confused at Harvey's little outburst.

"It's better if you don't," Lorna said as she moved towards the door.