Zabuza & Haku make a choice and Sakura forgives....

Hey guys I haven't updated in a while but I hope you still read this. 😂

Sakura P.O.V

I feel like I'm floating. Everything is moving fast and my body feels light and I feel warm. I startle,  "Why do I feel warm ?" I try to slowly look at my surroundings but everything moving fast and all I see are feet.
I look up which causes me a wave of dizziness but I still try and see Zabuza. I start to panic, "What am I gonna do?" I start to thrash in his hold and then I hear him say, "Stop wiggling around brat we're almost there."
He looks down at me and then goes back to staring in the distance. I stop struggling and start to see a base in the distance. It's a rundown old house but there are guys all over the place surrounding it.
Which I'm expecting where the boss is or at least someone important.
I continue to calculate when I feel us stop, I look up at and see Zabuza staring at me. He then suddenly lets me go and then says "We need to get inside without any of those guys looking at you. We need a plan to get you in and for you to see Haku." I start to panic, "I don't want to see my omega. Not after what happened in the woods!" I start to slowly turn back too I feel a hand on my back, pinching my shirt stopping me from walking or more like running away.
Zabuza looks at me and pulls my shirt, making me crash against him awkwardly. He reaches my neck and grasps the back of it, he starts to growl at me and try to get me to submit. He then switches hands and has me by the throat, I feel myself start to shift and get angry! "Who did this fucking alpha think he is!" Then I hear inner in my head scream, Chhaaaa!!! Lets kick this mangy mutts ass!!!! And show him who's bossss!!!
I then grab Zabuza by the neck which is difficult due to the height difference and my position, but I do it. Grasping him by the front of the neck, I flash my teeth. Me and Zabuza continue to grasp each other's neck til we both let go at the same time.
3rd person P.O.V

Zabuza steps back from Sakura, he then lowers himself in a crouch and puts his arms out in the back of himself.
He signals Sakura to climb onto his back with a grunt, she climbs on his back and they speed off. They scope out the group and go around them til they end up in the back of the rundown house. 

Sakura can feel Haku inside and smells him but his scent is overwhelmed by the string smell of sickness.
She wants to go inside but also wants to leave but she knows Zabuza wouldn't have it, not when Haku is suffering. So she gathers her courage and goes to the door and opens it, where she sees Haku on the floor in a mess.
His eyes are closed but he's tossing and turning, whimpering in pain. He's in a nest of blankets, it seems comforting but she sees that his hair is a rats nest, his eyes have bags under them and his skin looks a sickly yellow instead of the pinky white skin.
She falls to the ground and goes to him where he immediately opens his eyes. They're a violet color, his wolf is in the front seat. His wolf cries out to Sakura hoping to get into her arms and be safe.

Sakura sees her omega fight with himself to get control but she knows it's a losing battle. His omega is in charge and he starts to cry out for her. Crawling to her and trying to get up. She slowly reaches him and envelops him in a hug and tries to calm him but he's in a daze. She whispers sweet nothings to him and starts to slowly rub his back in a soothing manner hoping to convey that he is safe and she's not leaving.
Sakura P.O.V

I hold the beautiful omega hoping to get him to calm down and gain back control. He slowly starts to snuggle and burrow in my arms. I lay down with him and start to kiss his face. He starts to blush and that's when I see his eyes had gone back to brown.
He smiles sweetly at me and starts to nuzzle under my chin, licking at my scent glands and purrs. He then looks up and I crash my lips onto his, I start to kiss him deeper and lick inside his mouth. As I do this he starts to straddle my lap and I can feel him harden causing me to stop kissing Haku to breathe. I blush when I realize we both released pheromones and I can see Zabuza looking at us from behind Haku. He's glaring at me but also there's a different look in his eyes, he  looks away and starts to speak. "Now that you lovebirds are together and acquainted, let's get going." Haku blushes and turns around but also looks at Zabuza in confusion. I look at Zabuza for a signal. He then looks at Haku and says "Gato has betrayed us, he was never going to pay us or even let us live. He was planning on killing us and taking all the money for himself." Me and Haku look at each other in shock, "How do you know this?", I ask. Zabuza looks at me and says, "While I was patrolling the ground, I heard Gato talking to his gang practically bragging about how he was going to kill me and Haku. After we got rid of Tazuna and how he was going to get as much money from the village and make away with it." I pointedly stare at him, "Are you sure you just wanna leave? Even after what happened with Kakashi?"
.
.
"Yes", he replies " I wanna go with you.."

Hey guys ik I haven't been updating like I said I was but a lot has happened in the world and there have been so many deaths...😔