Meeting the Parents

Sakura P.O.V

I smelt it and I knew I had to go or my alpha would break through so I got up calmly and walked away from the pair praying they wouldn't follow, but my pleas were not answered,... they followed...

Naruto P.O.V

I could smell teme's arousal, which to me was pretty gross and I could feel Sakura-chan's hostility towards us as she walked out of the library so I stopped, putting my arm out to stop teme but he shoved me out of the way and ran up to catch up with Sakura-chan.

Sakura P.O.V

I felt Sasuke coming up so I walked a little faster, turning a corner almost to my house where I'd be safe from Sasuke and Naruto. As I was about to walk up the sidewalk Sasuke grabbed my shoulder and spun me around.

Sasuke P.O.V

I had spun her around about to ask her what had happened at the roof but a door slammed open and Blonde woman with light green eyes came out yelling at Sakura about why she was late when she suddenly looked at me and snapped her mouth shut and shot me a smile and said Oh Sakura you have guests, how about you invite them in and turned around and started yelling at someone inside the house.

Sakura P.O.V

I felt dread and anxiety, why did my mom have to come out at that moment, why couldn't the guys leave me alone I thought. When Sasuke and I went in my mother already had dishes out for the four of us, I saw my father smile at me and motion me to sit down and introduce everybody, so I did Mama, Papa I'd like to introduce one of my teammates Sasuke Uchiha..
Oh how nice said my mother, nice to meet you said my father.

One hour later

As we finished our meals I could feel Sasuke's intense gaze on me and I could feel my father and mothers questioning gaze. As I was picking up the plates Sasuke's hand brushed mine and as I looked up I saw Sasuke smirking at me while bearing his neck but so subtle, my parents wouldn't see. I couldn't help but focus on his pale, unmarked neck, as if it was waiting for me to bite it, but I held those impulses back not wanting my mother to see me act in an unomega way. So I picked up the plate and hastily made my way towards the kitchen, avoiding my mother's gaze. As I started washing I felt arms caging me into the counter I turned to see Sasuke with lidded lust filled eyes. I felt my alpha side take over, I grabbed Sasuke by the waist and flipped him to where I had my thigh grinding in between his legs....

Sasuke P.O.V

As I was flipped, I felt a thigh grinding in between my legs, making me hard , As I looked up to see Sakura staring at me with Crimson eyes , it made me roll my head back, baring my full neck to her whimpering for her. And as I smelt her arousal and felt her breathe in my scent (couldnt help but thank the gods her parents had gone to bed.) I let out a needy moan waiting for the pain of her bite but it never came, she let me go and told me

Sakura P.O.V

As Sasuke bared his neck I went close to breathe in his scent of ashes and something sweet, he let out a painfully needy moan making me snap out of my trance and let him go. If you ever do that again I may not be able to hold back. And dont tell anyone about what happened or what my status is I told Sasuke

Sasuke P.O.V

She told me she may not be able to hold back and that she didnt want anyone to know about this or her status but I told her, I dont want you to stop I want you to take and mark ne and I dont care about you being an alpha female I think it makes you a good mate for me, also everyone on the team already had suspicions about your status anyways so why not tell everyone...

Sakura P.O.V

I can't tell anyone about my status, my parents want an omega daughter not and alpha, so I keep it a secret, scared for what my mother would do to me and what everyone else will...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok I think Sasuke is a little OOC here but whatever...😶😏