Kakashi's suspicion and Sakura's Anxiety

Hey guys hope you enjoy!😋

Naruto P.O.V

I watched as Sakura-chan threw Teme and ran, I couldn't help but wonder what happened, where she got that speed and strength from. It was almost like an Alpha, an Alpha dominating... Then I looked at Sasuke who was clearly shaken but I also saw something else almost like a longing, a lust for the pink haired Omega.

Kakashi P.O.V

I saw something, I knew those eyes, the eyes of an alpha. But how could she be an alpha, female alphas were super rare and usually frowned upon in society, and in society females were omegas never alphas and if you were a female beta you were tolerated but never accepted. But then I thought about her dream, how she wanted to be accepted and satisfied. I knew I had to be on the look out for her, to prove my suspicions.

Sakura P.O.V

I ran, I couldn't believe I had done that. What would my mother do to me if she ever found out what I had done I thought but then I thought back to Sasuke, how he was laying on the grown, legs spread, looking at me with eyes of longing and lust, my alpha side wanted to make him submit and take him but my reasonable side won and I ran, ran as fast as I could.
And now I was running to the one place I knew I was safe....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Library...(ik cliche)..
I went in and ran towards the shelves ignoring the scolding of the librarian. I took the familiar spine of the book I had read countless times since I was 8 and opened it the title
The Greatest Alpha Females it wasnt a large book but it had lots of information about them and their exploits. She found joy reading about the women at a young age, even now...
But was soon interrupted by smell of nervous beta, as she turned she caught a another scent of arousal...

Sasuke...

And Naruto.

Ok there it is 😊