Zabuza's Plan and Sakura Captured!

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a while but I hope you enjoy the chapter! It's a little smutty.. sorry

Sakura P.O.V

I get up from my place on the futon, Kakashi doesn't seem to notice, to into his thoughts. I wonder what he's thinking, sometimes I ask myself these questions, what people think of, I get up and walk to the kitchen smelling soup and Tsunami. I smile and go into the kitchen hoping to help out and maybe cook something too.
All of a sudden I hear screaming , I run to the source, it's coming from Naruto and Sasuke's room, I burst in. What I find is both of them glaring at each other in anger and disgust, I realize they must of woke up together in each other's arms, I laugh loudly and gain their attention.
Then they both turn and glare at me, making me laugh even harder. They both pout and I hear Naruto say something about revenge but when I hear that it's too late.

3rd P.O.V

Both boys, out of embarrassment and revenge tackle the alpha to the ground making them go in top of her, they're on either side of her squishing her arms to her side, trapping her. The boys then raise their hands threatening and start to tickle the girl, making her throw her head back and laugh.
They start to get rougher and try to find more tickle spots til Naruto accidentally slides too down and ends up face first in Sakura's crotch making her groan causing Sasuke to stop and blush.

Sakura P.O.V

The boys were tickling me and making me laugh til all of a sudden Naruto I'm guessing, most likely slides down to find more spots and ends up face first in my dick.
I groan in surprise, I feel Sasuke freeze and I look to see him red and his mouth is open in a comical way, I start to laugh til I feel something hot and wet lick me through my clothes. I see behind Sasuke, Naruto smile and then looks at me and licks my length again, sending a shiver thru me.
I quickly get up pushing both Sasuke and Naruto off me, I then get up to leave the room when I feel a hard warm body circle around me and then I feel a hand go down my stomach to my clothed cock.
I look behind me to see Sasuke, he smirks at me and then I feel him lift up my "dress" and go under my shirts and underwear. And feel his hand wrap around my length and start to stroke. I feel myself get harder and then I feel myself want to cum.
Sasuke then stops and before I could protest, I feel my dick get released from my shorts to the air and then I feel a hot mouth. I see Naruto he's licking my tip and sucking it into his mouth. I cum right there, Naruto's hot mouth and the even hotter picture of him sucking me, then I feel Sasuke let go and see him go down too, licking my tip and tasting me. I moan and pull away, I see Naruto and Sasuke licking at the remnants of my cum off their hands and I feel myself grow hot, I get up and walk out.

3rd P.O.V

Sakura exits the room the boys were in and heads for the door leading outside. She pushes the door and feels the fresh air and sighs. She runs her hands through her hair and breathes in and out slowly, hoping to cool off before going back inside either her two betas.
What the alpha doesn't realize is that she's being watched by a certain person, Zabuza, he sees Sakura and waits for the perfect time to snatch her and bring to the base. He hopes Sakura will help with Haku's condition or at least lessen the strain, so he continues to watch the clueless girl til he decides to get her and slip away.
What Zabuza thinks is going to happen, isn't going to happen Sakura though clueless and sometimes naive, is not going to easily surrender and will not down without a fight. Zabuza continues to weigh his options and come up with a plan and Sakura thinks about her omega now that she's alone and quiet. She thinks about his rejection and also thinks about what could have been if they stayed together.

Sakura P.O. V

I stand in front of the bridge builders house, enjoying the fresh air and quietness, but the quiet leads to thinking, and thinking about my omega. I mourn the thought of not being able to see him one last time, to ask him why he did what he did. Was I not good enough?
Was I not enough of an alpha? I slowly spiral, mourning what could have been, then I hear a breathe and then a cloth is over my mouth. Suffocating me, making me dizzy, I claw at my attacker, stabbing him with my claws, biting at his hand and bucking out of his grasp.
But I feel myself weaken and then my vision blurring out and then darkness.

Zabuza P.O.V

I finally made a plan, I would use rhe mix of herbs in my bag and make a poison that knocks out the person and also weakens and slows their body. I make it in record time and see the alpha in thought, she's staring out in the distance, with a look of sadness on her pretty face.
I hesitate for a moment causing me to breathe too loud, I hear her and see her snap out of her stoop. When I grab her and stick the mix of herbs in a cloth to her mouth and nose, making her breathe in the poison.
She starts to deeply scratch at my arms and anywhere else she can claw, and I feel her teeth bite into my hand covered by the cloth. She rips into my hand making me wince but not enough to let go, I feel her start to frail her body around wacking me in the head with her head and her feet stomping on my toes making me stiffen. I finally make her pass out, I grab her and run off hoping my plan will work, if not I'm in deep shit.

Hey guys I know this short and I apologize for not updating more often. School has been a mess, mostly my grades but anyways it's late so if it's a little wonky just let me know! Bye!!