Sakura's Mistake and Kakashi Confirms

Sakura P.O.V

Kakashi-Sensei decided that Sasuke would go first, I was nervous, would I be strong enough? I looked at my hand, what if i couldn't become a ninja, what then? I looked up to see Kakashi-sensei already done with Sasuke.
I was shocked had I been thinking this while time or is Kakashi just that skilled. I looked to see Naruto looking at me, I locked eyes with him hoping he understood what I was trying to tell him. He smiled and nodded, then went off to spar. I watched as Kakashi-sensei took out a book and started to read. I looked at Naruto to see him fuming with rage but he didn't attack, he just stood there then he yelled Shadow clone Jutsu!! I couldnt believe it, there was about 50 or more clones of him. I watched as Kakashi- sensei took out the clones, but then they all got on top of him and then when the mob was over there was no Kakashi-sensei, there were just Naruto's, they then started attacking each other seeing if one of then was Sensei. And thats when Kakashi poofed out and had a kunai to Narutos neck. "Well both boys are done, lets see if the girl is any better than you." , Kakashi said mockingly.

I felt kind of pissed off, what was that suppose to mean, Was it cause I was a girl, he thought I was weaker? I growled deep and gravelly, nothing like an omega, I stalked towards Kakashi making his eyes spark with interest. I was kind of confused to where I got this... feeling from, this power, I looked at Kakashi but then I didn't, it was like I was a passenger in my own body, instead of Kakashi I saw a threat, a challenger and nothing else. It didn't matter if he was my sensei, he was challenging me. So I ran, but it was faster, I could feel my senses heighten, I could smell Kakashi's scent, hear his movements, see how his Adam's apple under his mask bobbed. It was exhilarating, he moved fast but not fast enough to where I couldn't see him, I could hear his hand slipping into his weapons pouch, grabbing a kunai, hearing the scrape of metal and the movement of the bag. I saw his fingers flick it and I dodged quick, he narrowed his eyes and got a shuriken, he launched it faster, and thats how it kept going me dodging and him flicking his wrist faster and faster until I made my move. I grabbed one of the shuriken in mid air and flicked it towards him, he dodged but not before it tore the top of his mask. He was shocked, so I struck, at speeds I didn't know I had and grabbed him by his throat slamming him on the ground. I got in his face and beared my teeth and flashing my eyes, making my nails grow sharp to punture the skin on his neck in a show of dominance. I could hardly believe, I was doing this, I felt so free but then my brain caught up with my body and immediately jumped and ran, hoping Kakashi, Sasuke, and Naruto didn't come to find me.

Kakashi P.O.V

I knew it, she was an alpha but I wondered why she would hide it from everyone...

So hey guys ik i haven't been updating its just i hardly have any time anymore, so I'll just say this book will be slow updates. See ya!😣😥😓😒😉