chapter 24.2

Sobrang natutuwa si Julie sa mga ungol ni Elmo and his face looked like he is really enjoying what she’s doing. Eyes closed and mouth barely open, sighing soft moans.

“Ohhh! Japs…Aaahh……Ssshhhhh……” both hands on his side, grasping the soft bed coz of the sensation Julie is giving him.

Julie held Elmo’s hard manhood even tighter, like she’s squeezing ‘it’. Elmo’s is really big and thick that she really cannot hold ‘his thing’ completely. Then, Julie felt something wet, she smile to herself. Sagana talaga ang lalaking to sa katas,  madami na namang nilalabas na pre-cum si Elmo. But ofcourse she loves the feeling of this, her hand being wet from Elmo’s monster, and she knows she’s the very reason why he’s withdrawing like a million pre-cum.

“MOE” Lauren is still shouting, halatang galit na.

“Oh, Japs….”in his husky voice, parang nanghihina sa ginagawa ni Julie.

“Moe. Ang dami mong nilalabas. Haha!” smiling at Elmo

“Jul……Ju…..Japs….Ahhh” feeling Julie’s hand slid up and down in his ‘manhood’. He opened his eyes and looked at Julie’s smiling face.  He cannot help it, so he put his hands on her back, under her clothes.

“Hey” she felt his hands are trying to unhook her bra. She stopped whatever her hand was doing inside Elmo’s boxer. [But of course, you know what her hand were doing] “Moe, try mo kayang paalisin muna yung nagdadabog na may ari ng condo na to. Hahahaha” she said laughing coz the owner of the place is locked up outside and they are in her bed. Kissing, hugging, cuddling, flirting, and doing semi foreplay? [Is there such thing?]

“Okay okay” sliding his hands off her so he can get his phone that is still ringing and has, like a hundred messages and missed calls from Lauren.

“Mwah” had a peck from Elmo’s red lips. Then taking off her  wet hand inside his boxers “Look oh” pinakita yung kamay nya kay Elmo “Basang basa na yung kamay ko”

“Kaw kasi” was all he can say

“Tsk! So ayaw mo?” sungit sungitan peg

Ngumiti lang si Elmo “Yes. Ayaw ko. Ayaw ko ng ganyan lang, na yung kamay mo lang yung mababasa ni junior.” Smiling naughtily at her “Syempre dapat pati yung…….” Biting his lower lip and wrinkling his nose.

“Tsssss” laughing “I want that too. But ofcourse we cannot do that unless……”

“Eto na nga” dali daling nag dial sa phone

“What are you doing?” she asked confused.

“I’ll call her work” winked at Julie. “I’m friends with one of her bosses. I just asked him to call her and make her leave for work”

“Good” agreeing at his idea “Mwwwwwwwwwah” and kissing Elmo’s chubby cheek.

Elmo is now talking through his phone, asking his friend to call Lauren for work. Julie is just there, nakahiga sa dibdib ni Elmo with eyes closed. Just listening to his heartbeat and savoring the smell of his body. She looked at him when she feels that Elmo is starting combing her hair with his free hand. He mouthed ‘Sorry’ to her, probably for taking to call to end the call. She just smile at him, and moved up to his body until her face reach his neck. She gives him chicken kisses there that make him giggling while talking to his friend.

“Okay na” after he ended the call. She hugged Julie’s waist and get up, still hugging her. “Mwah” he kissed her forehead “I will get Lo na” he told her

“What?” Julie asked with creased brows. Iba ang naiisip sa huling sinabi ni Elmo.

“Haha. I mean pagbubuksan ko na sya ng pinto” laughing at Julie’s expression “Itooooo” kiniliti sa bewang si Julie.

“Hhmmp” sulking “Akala ko kung anong ‘you’ll get her’ e. haha”

“Hala” looking at his lap “Pano to?”

Umalis si Julie sa pagkakaupo kay Elmo “Haha” at tumingin din sa lap nya “Down boy” she said jokingly habang binababa ang kamay sa ere, motioning Elmo’s to get down, katapat ng nakatayong boxers nito.

“Japs it’s your fault. Palambutin mo yan” Julie was about to touch ‘that’ to push it down but Elmo stopped her. “Lalong titigas yan when you touch ‘him’” informing Julie “Unless…..” smiling at her as she looked at his face “Hahaha. Never mind. We’ll save it for later”

“And you’re wet Moe. Really, really wet” while looking at his soaked boxers na lalong tumingkad ang pagka-kulay orange coz of the damp spot.

“Still you’re fault” now on the side corner of the bed putting on his pants “Di bale, babawi ako mamaya”

“Babawi?” confused kung ano ang babawiin ni Elmo. She sneaked her hands to his waist and hugged him from behind.

He hold her hands on his tummy and glanced at her. “Yes. Babawi ako. I’ll make you wet Julie. No, I’ll make you soaking wet”

…..

Pag bukas ng pinto ni Elmo agad syang sinalubong ng yakap at halik ni Lauren.

“Moe” pulling Elmo’s neck where her hands clung, to kiss him better. Lauren is full of lust kissing Elmo.

Forcing her tongue to his mouth. She is kissing him like she wanted to eat his whole being.

“Lo” pilit tinutulak si Lauren palayo. Ang lakas lang ng kapit nito sa kanya, parang butiki na nakakapit sa dingding [Ang sama ko. Sorry]

Tumigil nga sa paghalik si Lauren, tinulak naman si Elmo papasok sa condo nya. Halos balibag yung pagsara ng pinto. She smiled naughty at him, and eyed his pants, licked her bottom lip and bit it. Then looked Elmo’s faced again.

“Wow Moe” walking towards him “Were you thinking of me kanina and making yourself happy. You should have ask, you know im……..”

“No Lo.” Taking back steps from his horny ex girlfriend. ‘Tagal naman ng tawag mo bro’ thinking to himself

“Really?” malanding tanong nito “You’re hard Moe. And you’re at my place”

“Tsssss.” At tumalikod na sya kay Lauren

Mabilis na sinundan nito si Elmo at pumunta sa harapan nya. Tinanggal ang jacket, and there, she is wearing her very short and very thin fabric night gown na kita na ang undies and bra nya sa sobrang nipis.

Elmo’s eyes widened. Nagulat sya sa ginawa nito, he doesn’t want this, andito si Julie and she’s witnessing this.

“I can see you’re…….”

“Put your jacket back on pls” sounding a little mad.

“You obviously want this” lumapit kay Elmo and touched him bulk pants

“No Lo” pushing her.

Lauren’s phone ring.

‘Finally’ isip ni Elmo “Answer that” mabilis nyang sabi dito

“Tsk” inis na sabi ni Lauren nung makitang boss nya ang tumatawag “Hello”

……..

Lauren leaves after she packed her clothes. Two days sa Bohol yung binigay na trabaho sa kanya and she needs to be there in 30 mins.

Julie is looking so mad at Elmo when Lauren leaved. Probably because of the kiss. Yung intense hot kiss that his ex gave him.  Or maybe the looked in his face nung tinggal ni Lauren yung jacket nya and revealed to him her nighty. Or both.

I'll be updating mamaya :)