Chapter 78

“Please Elmo make love to me…please…please…”

Before Julie can utter another word, she was silenced by Elmo’s lips. All Elmo’s reservations just fell apart. He doesn’t want to see Julie cry, he can’t stand it. Lalo pa na ang iniiyakan nito ay ang bagay na matagal na rin nyang gusto. He can taste the salty flavor from her mouth because of her tears. Nararamdaman nya rin ang pagtulo ng luha nito. He wiped those tears away while his still savoring her.

Elmo’s lips are soft and urgent on Julie’s, trying to express how much he loves her. Naririnig pa nya ang mahinang paghikbi nito. Then he felt her tongue outlined his lower lip, telling him to open his mouth. She felt him smile against their kiss, then welcome her in. She found Elmo’s sweet tongue and dance with it. She loves how her boyfriend’s breathe taste like. It tastes like the sesame street toothpaste she bought him and his natural Elmo Magalona sweet taste.

“I love you”

Bulong ni Elmo ng sandaling maghiwalay ang mga labi nila. He claimed her lips again. Nagdidiwang ang damdamin ni Julie ngayon, she feels like she won, that finally Elmo agreed. Her hands snaked on his shoulders. Feeling his muscular back. Elmo’s kisses moved down to Julie’s neck, he heard a moan escape her throat. Maingat nyang binaba ang isang strap ng nighties ng dalaga, followed by his kisses.

“Hmmm..Moeee..I love you…”

He loves hearing that, di nya na alam kung paano nyang natagalan na hindi mahalin ng physical si Julie ng mga nakaraan. ‘Coz now all he wants to do is love her. And he will make sweet love to his girl, now. Unti unti nyang tinataas ang nighties ni Julie. He touched her bare skin that’s already exposed. And it’s always has this million volt electricity feeling.

*For every simple thing you gave me. For the special times we spent. For every smile you painted on my face*

Elmo’s phone is ringing. But they acted like they didn’t hear anything. They just keep on kissing while Elmo’s trying to remove Julie’s clothes. But as much as Julie wanted to ignore it, naiirita sya sa malakas na tunog ng phone.

“Elmo make your phone shut up” she doesn’t wanna ruin the moment. Pero the pregnant her can’t stand it, feeling nya ang ingay ingay. Labag man sa loob ni Elmo, he get up para tignan ang phone. It was Sef calling. He cancelled the call and turn it off. Tsaka mabilis na bumalik sa kasintahan.

“No more distractions” sabi nya sa dalaga. Julie smirks, seeing how hard her boyfriend is. “You want this?” tanong ni Elmo ng makitang Julie’s eyeing his hardness and biting her lower lip. Tumango lang si Julie. Ofcourse she wants that, she needs that. “He wants you too” and slowly his hands are removing her nighties again.

“MOE!!” *knock knock knock*

Sabay silang nagulat ni Julie. Elmo automatically covered Julie’s body. Napamura si Elmo dahil dito. Sef is knocking at his bedroom door. Means he’s inside his condo. Nagsisisi tuloy sya why he have given him spare key.

“Why are you here?” tanong ni Elmo.

“Bro. Movie night tonight. Tara na. Labas na dyan!!!” at sunod sunod na katok nnmn