Chapter 69

And they just knew…. that they can’t deny what they’re feeling… that this thing is lingering between them the moment they saw each other after two years…. That this thing is evitable.

Gumalaw si Elmo and moved on top of Julie without leaving Julie’s eyes. He cupped her face, and touched her lips with his thumb. Then tumingin sya sa mamula, malambot at magandang labi ng dalaga. He definitely miss the taste of her lips. He remembers how delicate and gentle those pair of sweet feels on his lips. Muling umakyat ang tingin ni Elmo sa mga mata ni Julie.

 She’s already looking at him, and their eyes met. Julie sees how those beautiful eyes looks at her. Full of desire, longing and love. Nakikita rin ni Elmo kay Julie kung anong nakikita ni Julie sa kanya. They know what they want. And they know that this will happen.

Bumaba ang tingin ni Julie sa mga labi ni Elmo. Those lips that used to gave her shiver. Those lips that used to touch every single part of her body. And  she wants to feel those lips again. Muli nyang tinignan ang mga mata ni Elmo, to let him know that she’s ready. And she wants it now.

Slowly, Elmo’s closing the gap between them. Habang lumalapit si Elmo, Julie closed her eyes. Kaya muling tinignan ni Elmo ang pakay nya. Julie’s luscious and waiting lips. 

“I love you” mahinang sabi ni Elmo kay Julie before meeting her lips.

When they lips touched, what’s when they realized how they badly miss each other. How this pair of lips, is the one they wanted to kiss for the rest of their life. Both of them we’re overwhelmed by the feeling. Their lips dancing into synchronize motion. Like they’re dancing tango with their favorite music as the background.

Every second their kiss is becoming intense. Elmo’s tongue is touching Julie’s lips, begging for them to open. Julie does what Elmo wanted, she moaned when Elmo entered his tongue to her mouth. She got butterflies all around her stomach.  She can feel how his tongue is exploring her mouth. She can feel how much Elmo wants her.

She just loves the sensation that she keeps on moaning. Julie can’t control the heat she’s on feeling right now. So she threw her hands and hugged Elmo’s back. She needs something to grip on. And she just needs to feel his bare skin.

Then she felt Elmo’s hand on the hem of his shirt that she’s wearing. That’s when she becomes hotter.

“Moe, Juls” she heard Rocco.

But still, they keep on going.

“Moe..si Jas nasa---------Oh em!!!” Maqui was shocked. She didn’t expect she’ll see this.

Saka lang naghiwalay ang mga labi nila. Nagkatingin sila sa isa’t-isa, they don’t know what to say. But they sure know, na parehas silang bitin.

“MOE… WHY WEREN’T YOU ANSWERING YOUR PHONE!!” sigaw ni Saab kahit wala pa sa kwarto.

Tinulak ni Julie si Elmo na nasa itaas nya. Agad din nmng umalis si Elmo kahit pa labag sa loob nya. Tinignan nila sila Rocco at Maqui, parehas naka nganga and still in shocked sa nakita. It was sure Maqui’s idea to lock them here. At sya din ang bumili ng sinuot na night gown ni Julie. Pero hindi nya ine-expect na aabutan nya sila. Intense lip locking while Elmo’s already topless.

They wanted to say sorry. That Elmo and Julie should keep doing what they we’re doing before they came. But they can’t.

“What’s the use of your phone” inis na sabi ni Saab pagpasok ng kwarto. “Jasmin called, nagpapasundo sya sa Alabang. Her car was hit by a cab. She said she’s fine, but obviously she’s not. Her voice is shaky”

“Sabi nya hindi nmn daw ganun kalala. She’s okay Moe…She’s not hurt...” sabi ni Rocco, dahil maging si Elmo nagpa-panic na. “Moe.. Stop panicking.. Ako na ang pupunt----“