chapter 24.1

His hands are cupping both of her cheeks. Kissing her intensely like a hungry man eating his favorite food. He can feel her soft delicious tongue against his, her soft and delicate lips on his lips. Her hands are on his nape and head, pulling him closer. He deepen the kiss even more, he now realized how much he missed kissing her like this.

She pushed him gently, she is out of breathe. She giggled when she saw that he’s still looking at her swollen lips. She tiptoed and pulled Elmo’s face close to her, she licked his lips slowly, from lower lip to upper. And take a peck on he’s mouth, and then gently bit his lower lip.

He loves the feeling of that. He was still smiling after what she did. He opened his eyes and saw her looking at him, smiling from ear to ear. He was about to said something, but she put her finger in her lips, motioning him to hush. She smiled, and mouthed ‘I want you’. He is very happy to see her like that.

He quickly grabs her hips and carries her, closing the gap between them and claimed her lips. He is now walking towards the bedroom, both laughing against their kiss. He didn’t bother to close the bedroom door, he just go straight to the bed. Put her down without breaking their kiss, he is onto her.  They’re hands are all other each other. His kisses started to move down, to her jaw down to her neck, down to…….

“MOE” someone’s at the door and pounding it “Open up Elmo”

…..He is still kissing her, like he didn’t hear anything. But she was distracted. Di masyadong feel kung may epal sa labas na kumakatok at sumisigaw.

“Moe?” she whispered while playing with his hair. But he didn’t listen, he’s still enjoying the kiss “Hahaha” she giggled, nakikiliti sa halik ng binata. “Hey” he was trying to remove her clothing. Pilit nyang pinigil ang paghalik ni Elmo.

Malakas pa rin yung katok. “Moeee…. “still shouting.

He stopped and look at her “Make her go away please” she told him.

He is obviously annoyed, bitin. Someone is calling him, it’s probably her. He lied on the bed beside her and gets his phone. Yes, it is her. She moved on top him. Nakadapa sa katawan ng binata, her hands on back of her hands, and her hands on his chest.

“Moeeeee” still knocking.

“Grrr.. Make her go Moe”

He smiled “Hahaha it’s her condo, you know” he said in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Uh-huh!” inangat ng bahagya ang mukha, so she can see his face “And will be making love at her place. At her room, on her own bed” she said in her sexy teasing voice and sneak her right hand inside his boxers.

“Aahh” Elmo moaned.

She loves sound of his moaning. He is already hard, and she grabs his cock.

“Ohhh Julie” Elmo moaned in a pleasure, feeling Julie’s soft hand on his hard dick.

....

Ayus ba?!