Chapter 76

*Loving him is the driving a new Maserati down a dead end street. Faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ending so suddenly* GirlFriend ko atlast ^______^ calling.

Natawa si Elmo sa ringtone nya. So gay, pero yun ang gusto ni Julie e.

“Baby…” malambing na boses ni Julie when Elmo answered. Nai-imagine nya ang mukha nito, kunot noo at nakatulis ang nguso. That made him smile even more. “…..I miss you. Punta ka dito sa office pleeeeaaase”

It’s only roughly been 3 hours nang maghiwalay sila. But Julie is already missing her boyfriend, so bad. Di nya rin alam kung bakit. All she can think about is Elmo. How she wanted to hug and kiss him. How she’s itching to bite every part of his body. How she’s craving for his scent. Hindi sya makapag concentrate sa trabaho.

Mabilis namang nagtungo ng opisina si Elmo. He just took a quick shower and bought huge pizza for everyone. Naabutan nyang naka-salumbaba si Julie habang naka-pout at nagta-tap ng pen sa desk. He took a picture of her first. She’s just so cute looking so bored.

“How’s my girlfriend?”

Mabilis nagbago ang mukha ni Julie. From bored to happily excited. Mabilis tumayo at sinalubong ni Julie si Elmo. She hugged him so tight and buried her face to his chest, inhaling him. Julie feels so comfortable and relaxed now that Elmo’s here.

“I miss you” sabi nya dito then kiss and bit his chest.

“I love you too” Elmo answers instead. He feels so good right now, seeing how Julie missed him.

Nakatingalang nag-pout si Julie sa kanya. Nagpapakiss nnmn, he kissed her on the forehead…nose…both her cheeks… Julie’s waiting for him to kiss her in the lips. Pero wala pa rin, when she opened her eyes, nakangiti lang si Elmo. Nang-aasar. But before she frowns, Elmo caught her lips. And all of the sudden all she can think about is his lips into hers. Feeling Elmo’s sweet, soft and gentle lips never fails to give her butterflies.  His hot breath that always warms her from the inside. His wet tongue dancing synchronized with hers.

“I love you Elmo” then she removed his shirt. Elmo cannot believe this. Kaya ba sya pinapunta ni Julie dito? Because she cannot wait until later?

“Baby…” he moaned when he felt her lips kissing and biting his chest. And init ng halik at mga kagat ni Julie. Masakit, but the pleasure overshadowed the pain. 6 weeks syang nagtiis e. He can feel her kisses are moving up….up to his underarm.

Napamulat si Elmo when he felt na nagstop sa underarm nya ang paghalik at pagkagat ni Julie. Natatawa na lang sya seeing what Julie’s doing. Nilalasap nito ang maputing kilikili nya at hinahalikan. Di pa nmn sya nakapag deorant. Tapos galing sya sa mainit kanina, so it’s definitely wet. But by the looks of it, Julie loves it wet.

“Julie, lunch bre----“ napanganga si Alden when he saw Elmo is half naked, habang hinihimod ni Julie ang kilikili nito. Tumango tango habang nakangiti si Alden. “I can see you’re about to take your lunch” he locked the door before he exit.

“’Wag ka nang magselos” sabi ni Julie when she noticed Elmo’s face. Nakabasungot kasi, pero gwapo pa rin. “Magkakaanak na yun” he knows that, but he still feels jealous, di nya pa rin maiwasan e.