Love

Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person. To love somebody isn't just a strong feeling. It is a decision, a judgment, and a promise.
~ Unknown

________________________

Elsa

I was woken up by an earthquake. At least I think it is. My bed was shaking really badly and I finally fell off. Let's just say, I kissed the floor. "Whoa, is that an earthquake?" I asked sleepily as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "Its just me, for goodness sake! Come on Else!" I looked up sleepily to see Katara. She was glaring daggers down to me. And for some reason today she was shining really brightly today so I shielded my eyes. "Go away.. I'm sleepy." I groaned as I let my head surrender to the gravity. Wrong choice. Now I have a massive headache and no doubt a big bump.

Katara pulled my hand and I have no choice but to stand up. "Go take a bath! You reek!" She wrinkled up her nose is disgust to me. I rolled my eyes. "Thanks miss!" I replied sarcastically. "No prob! That's what I'm here for!" She flashed me a grin. I rubbed my sore head as I walked towards the bathroom. I opened the shower and opened my clothes. When I stepped in below the shower, I almost got burnt. The water was so damn hot! I quickly opened the cold water tap too. After a few seconds, the water that's coming out was finally warm water. I let all the wetness soaked in. This is refreshing. "Hurry up your sweet little bum! We're running late and my stomach is angry!" Katara pounded softly on the door. I quickly turned the shower off and wrapped a big fluffy towel around my body and stepped out of the bathroom. "Nice body you got there." Katara smirked at me. "Thank you." I winked at her and blew her kisses. "As much as I wanted to flirt with you, you have to-" She gasped.

I was still blowing her kisses that I didn't see the wall. I turned my head in time to smack it against the stone wall. Dammit!

When I stumbled back, I could feel my nose bleeding. I walked to the mirror to see my reflection. A little bloody but its fine. Not broken or anything. I quickly put an ice cast over it. "Now hurry and get dressed!" Katara exclaimed, throwing some clothes to me. I pulled it on sleepily and I let her dragged me to the Great Hall.

---time skip, Prof McGonagall's class---

"Yule Ball. Its a tradition in Hogwarts. The founders of Hogwarts, Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin, and Rowena Ravenclaw said that this ball..." I didn't focused on her anymore. I just scanned the whole room trying to locate Jack. "Sorry I'm late." The door suddenly creaked open, showing that sleepy looking blonde girl with a pouty Jack. "I'll let you go this time, Ms. Madaraki. But assure me that this will not happen again in the future." Prof McGonagall said sternly and they nodded before heading towards the Slytherin chair. Hmm... So that girl's last name is Madaraki. What a strange name...

"Girls! On your feet!" Everyone jumping out of their seat surprised me and I quickly do the same. I saw that Madaraki girl stumbled a little. She looked so sleepy. "Boys! On your feet!" Nobody in the boys side stand up, except for a senior boy called Neville I think. I scanned the boys row again before my eyes landed on Jack. He was being teased by his friends and he sulkily stood up. His expression was so cute!!!

But Prof McGonagall looked at them sternly and all of them quickly stood up. "I will pair you all up. Ginny Weasley with Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger with Draco Malfoy, Katara Ruth with Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia with Roronoa Zoro, Madaraki Fran with Monkey D Luffy, Elsa Storme with Kiba Inuzuka, Jack Frost with Nico Robin..." I almost fell when I heard the list. Me and Kiba? Owh, this is gonna be awkward. I winced before walking over towards Kiba. He was smiling brightly at me. "Hey Else." He smiled as he draped an arm over my shoulder. I pushed his hand off as I winked at him. "I would love to flirt with you but we've gotta dance." I said to cover up my act. "Okay." He said. We started dancing and I rested my head on his chest. "Hey Kiba?" I called. "Yeah?" He replied as he rested his head on top of mine. "I wanna talk to you about something." I said, looking up into his eyes. I was surprised when I saw sadness and love in his eyes. "Its okay. I already knew it." He said with sadness in every word. "You do?" I asked. "Yeah. I always knew from the start that you love Jack. I saw it in your eyes. But I just wanted to see if I can make you mine." He said. Tears started to swell in my eyes. "Its okay. I won't hold you down. But just this class, can I have you to be completely mine?" He asked. I smiled and nodded before a single salty tear fell down my eyes. We continued to dance in our comfortable position until the bell rang. "Good bye Elsa. I will always love you, just so you know." He smiled before kissing my forehead. I left him with teary eyes. He's so loyal, like a puppy and I felt like I just hurt the feelings of a puppy.

I went to Jack. But surprisingly, he ignored me. He looked upset. It broke my heart to know that he was upset with me. Before he could go, I wrapped my arms around his torso, hugging him tightly. "Jack..." I pleaded, "don't go, I love you.." I said as tears fell down my eyes. I felt him stiffen and then he relaxed. He turned around and panicked as he saw me crying. He quickly bent down and kissed my tears away. My mouth unconsciously formed a small smile. Jack had forgiven me. When I finally felt better, someone shouted at us, "Get a room you two!" Which made me laughed.

Jack just rolled his eyes and smiled as he suddenly lifted me up bridal style. He leaned down and kissed me on the lips deeply but softly. "I love you too.." He said.

Its crazy how a simple sentence can make me very happy.

_____________________________________________________

*sob* This fanfic is coming to an end soon! *sob* don't miss me too much! *wink wink* maybe 2-3 more chapters... Adiós my cute Pinwheels!! •v• I know I'm strange, bear with it!