Kindness

Elsa

I woke up in the hospital wing, covered with bloody bandages. I wanted to sit up but I'm unable to move and pain shot up. I groaned and Madam Pomfrey quickly came to my side. "Oh dear oh dear, don't move first."

My head was all fuzzy and I don't remember a thing. How did I end up in the hospital? What happened to me? Who did this to me? Why did they do that? I have so many questions running through my head and no one to answer it.

"My my.. These are some serious injuries. Lucky your friend Katara brought you here. What did you do at midnight anyway?" She asked while fixing the bandage at my waist. What did I do at midnight? Did I even go out at midnight?

"Katara found you at a pile of spiky ice, bleeding furiously." She continued. Then I remembered. Jack Frost. Pitch Black. Snowball. Black sand. Scared. Satisfied.

My head hurts too much.

--- time skip after going out of the hospital---

I wobbled into the Great Hall for dinner. I've fainted for a week. No wonder. I slumped on a seat. Dinner's almost over but I'm starving so I plopped some chicken legs and sandwiches and mashed potatoes onto my plate. I poured myself some pumpkin juice too. Just as I started to munch on a chip, someone came over to me and hugged my tightly I almost fainted again. This waterly scent was very familiar and as soon as I turned around, someone slapped me. Sigh...

It was Katara.

She had tears in her eyes and she looked angry and concerned at the same time. "Stupid!" Was what she said. I gave her a poker face. I just came back and the first thing she said to me is stupid?! She slumped into the seat next to me and began crying as she hugged me. "I know you're annoyed by the rumors and you're very frustrated, but I will always support you, okay?" I smiled and hugged her back. After she let me eat my dinner, we went back to the common room. She had so much to tell me. It was rude of me, I admit, but somehow I fell asleep during her story.

--- time skip next morning---

As we walked for the DADA, I bumped into Jack Frost. Great.

"Sorry." I said coldly and went around him. He caught my arm and turned me around so that I was facing him. "What?" I glared at him. He didn't reply. Instead, he looked at the worried Katara and said, "Can you please go ahead?" Katara narrowed her eyes at him and leave, eyeing him.

"Let me go!" I struggled against his iron grip. "Stop it!" He shook me once and I stopped struggling. I looked challengingly into his blue grey eyes. He looked back at me and surprised me. I expected a hard look on his eyes but no, there was softness in his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked softly. "What?" I stupidly asked. "From that night. Are you okay?" He repeated. My eyes darkened as he mentioned 'that night'. "No I'm not, thanks to you." I said swinging my arm and releasing myself from him. Hurt flashed over his face and he said, "Sorry."

"Sorry?! That's all?! After all that, only 'sorry'?! I hate you! I don't wanna see you again!" I screamed angrily at him and before he could respond, I ran away from him.

--- time skip at 2 pm---

I was walking along the edge of the forest, enjoying the cool breeze and skipping class. I thought about my little argument with Jack and my mood immediately darkened. I felt a shiver and looked up. I saw Jack glaring at me angrily from a high window. It hurts.

I covered it quickly by a blank and cold look before I finally went away.

Jack Frost

I was walking in the corridor, thinking about the little argument I had with Elsa and how Pitch had persuaded me into hurting her. I hate him and now my stupidness had caused Elsa to hate me. Ahh, my life is messed up...

As I looked down from a window, I saw Pitch Black grinning an evil grin at me from the edge of the lake in the forest. I glared angrily at him. I turned away and saw Elsa walking along the edge of the forest. She was giving me a blank and cold look. What's with her? Then suddenly she went away, into the forest.

This is bad.

_________________________________________________

I'm sorry I haven't updated in such a long time. I'm beginning to lose interest in this story. Maybe I will cut it short...

I don't know -o-