Predictions Coming True 1

Elsa (flashback)

I was reading in the common room when Hermione quickly came in. "I think you'll want to hear this." She said as she gave me an.. ear? The ear was attached to a string that went out of the room. "Listen closely." She instructed. I put the ear near mine. I heard voices, and I know those voices. Erza and Jack Frost.

(Bold and italic will be Erza)
(Bold only will be Jack Frost)

"So? What's your plan?"

"I don't know. I just.. I just.."

"You just?"

"I just wanted you to help me to pose as my girlfriend and act all lovey dovey with me when we're in front of her."

"What? Is my plan that bad?"

"No, its perfect."

"Then? Why did you do that?"

"Because its to mainstream, duh! We need something.. something.. new!"

"Oh yeah, what's your plan then?"

"Its your revenge. You make the plan!"

"But I'll like it if you..."

"So that's what's he's planning?!" I yelled, outraged. Hermione shrugged. "He wanted your attention so much. You must mean something to him. Anyway, have your memory of Draco come back?" Hermione asked. I shook my head sadly. "No. I don't think it will ever come back! I mean, some of it have came back, like when we're both involved in the rumors and that he needed me." I said. "That means your memory's complete!" Hermione said. "Why? I mean, my memory of spending time with him haven't came back." I said. "Don't you get it?! Katara said, "He's practically your boyfriend!" not "He's your boyfriend!". See the difference? Draco's not your boyfriend!" She said.

I was shocked, of course. He's not my boyfriend? Okay, maybe its not Katara's fault. Its my fault for assuming things. But why did Draco said yes?!

"I.. I need to get fresh air.." I said, standing up abruptly. Hermione nodded with a concerned look.

(end of flashback )

After I left Jack Frost, I quickly went to Herbology and bumped into Draco on the way. "Hey Elsa! Where're are you going?" He asked, smiling. "Herbology." I said bluntly and his smile disappeared. "What's wrong?" He asked, gently caressing my cheek. I slapped his hand away. "You! That's what's wrong! You lied to me! You're not my boyfriend! How could you?! I trusted you!" I ran away from him, crying. At the corner of my eye, I saw his expression. Surprise and angry. I quickly left.

Draco

She ran away, crying. How the hell did she know I was lying?! Did her memory came back? I passed by some girls talking. "Yeah, Hermione really blew it up for him." "Do you think Elsa will be sad?" "Of course she will! I mean, he lied to her, and the truth dawns painfully. The truth always hurts." "Gee, I'll be dead if I were Elsa.." They were to far away from me to listen in.

Hermione really blew it up for him. Hermione? That mud blood? Yeah, that's easy. Azkaban will be waiting for her. I'll be dead if I were Elsa. Dead? Like commit suicide? Holy Crab! That's bad! Wait, why do I care about her? She already broke up with me! I shook my head in stress.

I walked to my common room and saw that picture of Elsa kissing Jack Frost laying on the table. I picked it up with anger. I crumpled it and almost throw it away. But suddenly I got a brainstorm.

Elsa

"Mail's here!" Everybody shouted excitedly. Owls came flying in with mails and stuff. But there's the same blue envelope with every mail. Is it..?

I opened the envelope and found a picture of me kissing with Jack Frost in the Astronomy Tower. I was clinging to Jack Frost who seemed to wanted to get away. Gross! Everyone looked at me with horror and disgust. "She's a slut. First Jack, then Draco, then Jack again?" I heard someone whispered in the silent hall.

I clenched my fists. Oh, how I would like to freeze her then break her! Katara put her warm hand on my fist, calming me down. I quickly got up before my tears spilled. The first part of the prediction came true: False rumors.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. Here's the reasons and its true:
I'm lazy
I'm focusing on 2 stories
I've been playing instagram! ^^