Date

I decided to make this book a 40 chapters book. So be grateful guys! I'm running out of ideas! (/°^°)/

~GuessMyName~
________________________________________________________

Elsa

"For the first time,

in forever,

there'll be music,

there'll be light!

For the first time

in forever,

I'll be dancing

Through the night!"

I sang and hummed a song as I picked out a dress for tonight while dancing. I can scream to the whole world just to say that I'm happy. Crazy isn't it?

But Jack finally asked me out on a date! A DATE! Can you believe it?! Yeah, neither can I!

"Looks like someone's happy." I heard someone chuckled from the bedroom door. It was Katara. "Yeah! Jack asked me out on a date!!!" I began squealing like a schoolgirl. But my happiness was gone seeing Katara's frown. "What's wrong?" I asked. She eyed the dress I picked out. "What?" I asked. "Its nice, isn't it?" I examined the dress. It was an ice dress, tight at the torso area and full of ruffles for the skirt. The ruffles were short at the front and long at the back. It ended at mid thigh for the front and it ended below my knees at the back. It had really short sleeves and it opened above the chest area. It looked nice, in my opinion.

(Sorry I can't describe more in detail. I suck in describing. You can imagine the dress anyway you like. Sorry.)

"You're going in that dress?!" Katara put her hands at her hips and raised an eyebrow at me. I felt like a child being scolded. "Okay, I don't have anymore fitting dress, okay?" I said. "Nami!" Katara called and suddenly Nami was standing beside her. "Let's go shopping!" Katara said, linking her arm in Nami's arm and my arm. "Wha-? But-!" I was cut off when they dragged me - kind of forcefully - down the stairs.

We ran so fast everything we passed was a blur. The next thing I know we were standing in front of a boutique. We entered the shop and was greeted with the smell of perfume and clothes. It was a nice smell. Katara immediately went to the ball section, choosing ball dresses. And Nami immediately went to the casual section, choosing beaches and casual dress. I went to a nearest rack and began choosing. There's a long sleeved silver dress that ended at mid thigh. The shoulders were open and it was strapless. Ugh, I hate strapless dresses. Then there was a floor length orange dress. It was sleeveless with spaghetti straps. The top was orange and it faded to white at the bottom. Next there was a purple one sleeved dress. It went down a little below my knees and it had a wide black belt. There were also ruffles at the chest area. Pretty nice.

Suddenly I was jerked back by Katara, that was holding a floor length blue dress. It was dark blue at the top and it faded to a very light blue at the bottom. It was strapless and there's something like a detached sleeves for you to wear. There was also silver sparkles decorating the dress. Cool I guess.

Then Nami showed up with a light purple casual dress. It was soft and made of silk. It ended at mid thigh and it was sleeveless and strapless. It was just draped over one shoulder. And it was pretty, overall. (Sorry, I suck even more here.)