Zuko

Elsa

"Jack!" I yelled to get his attention. "Yeah? What's up Else?" He turned around, sucking a lollipop. "Uh um, I have a theory for the thing that happened yesterday. I mean, not me, Katara had it. She just shared it with me and.. No that came out wrong... Its-" Jack cut me off of my rambling, laughing. "Okay okay I got it... Now tell me, what is it, hmm?" He bent down to my eye level and I blushed. "Um.. So its like Draco made the necklace and I accidentally got it. No, not accidentally, it was planned actually. So it have powers, and it got stronger when Draco's around. Actually it only works around Draco. So its like there's this power that controlled me according to Draco's will?" I ended, looking up to him. He smirked. "Yeah. That made sense, though I don't really get it. So that's why you're not wearing it again?" He asked. "Yeah but remember last time we already took it off, I mean you took it off, and I was still controlled? So yeah, I have another theory, I shouldn't wear that necklace anymore because you know what, if you wear it, it will plant this thing inside of you and will control you even without the necklace." I said, holding up a small piece of glowing silver. It was shaking.

"Wow. You're so smart!" Jack exclaimed, picking up the silver. "Of course, I'm Elsa!" I said proudly, crossing my arms. He laughed.

He threw the silver away. "And by the way, there's this girl called Cana I think, that confronted me yesterday saying that um... She like you?" I asked. "She really said that?" Jack asked, surprised. "Yeah. But you'll only love me right, Jack?" I asked, snuggling into him. "I love you. I like her." Jack said. "What?!" I looked up in surprise. "Yeah, I've liked her since we first met. She's a nice, pretty girl." He said shrugging.

Ouch. That hurts.

"Fine! Be with her!" I said angrily as I went away, leaving behind a confused Jack Frost.

--- time skip, in the secret base ---

"That sorry excuse of a boyfriend better be prepared!" Katara said angrily. "I'll freeze him and never let him melt!" She added. I sighed. "He have ice powers too, remember? He can thaw your ice." I said. "Oh right." Katara blushed. "Let's have Zuko kick his ass then!" She added, smiling. "Who's Zuko?" I asked. "You don't know? He's kind of our enemy, since he came from the Fire Nations but he can't do anything while he's here and he looked like he's warming up to us too." Katara said. "Your enemy? In this school?!" I almost yelled in surprised. Why is there so many enemies?!

"No, I mean yes. Ah~ you don't understand. Its okay. Don't worry. He'll help us. He can control fire. Oh, and he's a student too you know." Katara said. "Oh." I felt incredibly stupid for assuming things. "He's been here for like, what, 3 years?" Katara added. "Okay then. What house is this Zuko in?" I asked. "The Slytherin! He'll soon be the Prefect. He'll be good prefect.. With his amber eyes.." Katara suddenly went into dream state. "Hey, wake up!" I snapped my fingers in front of her face. She broke out of her trance. "Oh sorry." She smiled sheepishly. Gosh Aang, I'm so sorry your love is a one-sided love. Its gonna be complicated since Aang like Katara who like Zuko.. Heh, it looked like a domino.

"So how do we convince him?" I asked. "He's getting pretty friendly with us already and he's also teaching Aang the fire element! So yeah, he'll help us, no problem." She said smiling.

--- time skip, after dinner ---

"Zukooooo! Zuuuukoooo! Where are youuu?!" We yelled in the corridors, earning some weird looks from the other students. We already checked the Slytherin Common Room and Zuko's not there. "Let's go to the forest. Maybe he's there!" Katara grabbed my hand and dragged me to the open field. Nothing.

Suddenly we saw the mischievous Weasley brothers. I think their names are Fred and George or something. "Hey!" Katara yelled to them, waving to get their attention. "What are you doing?!" I whispered/yelled. "Trust me." She winked at me. "Yo what's up?" One of them nodded at us, winking. I think they're flirting. "Hey Fred, George,  I wanna ask you if I can borrow the Marauder's Map?" Katara asked. "Marauder's Map? What for?" The other one asked. I really can't tell them apart.