A Confession

3rd Person's POV

Among all the chaos, there was one boy who fall in love with Elsa. His name was Kiba.

Elsa

(bold and italics means Elsa's diary)

4 September

Dear diary, I don't know why I'm so cursed. Today when I'm going to the Great Hall for breakfast, some girls from the jealous Hufflepuff sent me death glares and one of them punched my shoulder pretty hard until I hit the wall. It pretty hurts.

In the Herbology, while Prof Sprout was out of the room, a Ravenclaw girl hissed at me and scratched my arm, making it bleed. Another threw soil at me, making me got scolded when Prof Sprout came in.

5 September

Nothing much today. Just the usual death glares. Prof McGonagall has been acting weird since yesterday. Do you think something is up?

Oh yeah, there is this boy, with red tattoos on his cheeks, that kept looking at me and smiling. A real smile, mind you. Again, do you think something is up?

6 September

The tattoo boy gave me a letter today. It said, 'Please meet me at the Room of Requirement at 10 pm later.' It was weird and he was blushing as he gave it to me. Do you think its a trap? I might as well not go.

But then again, he never meet my eyes as he gave it to me. And the letter sounds innocent. Should I go? Arrgh, this is confusing. I'll just go then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I re-braided my hair and went to the Room of Requirement secretly. As I opened the door, I could hear nervous voices from inside. That boy must have arrived already. As I suspected, he was there, fidgeting in front of the fireplace, casting a calming spell over and over again. "Okay, I can do this.. I can do this.." Suddenly a small dog with blue cloth over his head appeared beside him. "Better get this over with, Kiba. Kakashi is getting impatient." Then the talking dog disappeared. Nothing. I repeat, NOTHING can surprise me anymore. "Hey.." I whispered. Surprisingly, my whisper echoed around the room, making it as if I'm yelling. He jumped and turned around. He sighed in relief before replying, "You scared the hell out of me.."

I chuckled at his reaction. I closed the door quietly before sitting cross legged in front of him. "So? What do you wanna talk about?" I asked him, smiling. He blushed and looked away, playing with his fingers. "No.. nothing in particular. I just wanna talk to you. I've admired you from afar for a month and I wanted to talk to you. This feels like a dream.." He dazed off at the last sentence.

"Hey!" I snapped my fingers in front of him and he snapped out if his daze. "Sorry." He blushed again. "Actually, there is something I wanna talk to you about. But I don't think you'll accept, since you never know me before now." He hung his head. "But we don't know if I'll accept or not unless you tell me what it is!" I said. "I.. I like.. you.." He said those impossible words just as the door opened and Jack Frost came in with Erza. They froze when they heard those words from him and Erza blushed while whispering, "Let's give them privacy." And Jack Frost nodded, glaring at me with the coldest glare I've ever got.

After they left, the boy stood up. "I.. I think I should go.." He covered his face with his jacket's hood while blushing. I suddenly stopped him my grabbing his wrist. "Wait, what's your name?" I asked. He looked surprise and happiness flashed over his face for a second before he replied, "Its Kiba."

"Kiba, that's a cute name." I, without realizing it, said. Then you know what my darn body suddenly do? I leaned it and kissed him on the cheek before saying, "Goodnight." and walked out of the door. That was a very awkward kiss, and the fact that Kiba's face was so bloody hot from him blushing didn't help at all!

__________________________________________________

I know its super short. But sorry. I've been focusing on my other story which got many requests! :)

And can you guys give me ideas????
*whines*