Anonymous

Elsa

"Mmph! Mmph!" I screamed, but my scream was muffled by the hand covering my mouth. The hand smelled of dust. Suddenly I was blindfolded and a wet rag was covering my mouth, in place of the hand. The rag smelled funny and soon everything turned black.

???? POV

This was too easy! She didn't even resist. All I had to do was chloroform her and then.. Done!

I pulled her into the Room of Requirements where someone was waiting. "Ah good. You brought her. Did she got hurt?" That someone asked. "No. Can we go now?" I asked him, looking at my boyfriend who was blindfolded and gagged and of course, tied up. "No. I need you to do more. Leave her here. I'll take care of her." He said as he turned around to face the fireplace. I put her on the sofa gently, afraid to hurt her. Actually, I didn't want to do this. But I was forced. He was using my boyfriend to blackmail me. Sighing, I plopped down beside Elsa. "What do you want me to do?" I asked him, annoyed. He turned around to face me with a smirk on his face. "Nothing. I just wanted you to bring Kiba and Jack together into the 'Game Room'." He said. My eyes widened. He was really planning to use the 'Game Room'?! "What?! No! Of course not! I can't do that!" I exclaimed, jumping to my feet.

"No? Well then." He said and he suddenly formed black sand spears around my boyfriend. He began pushing them through him. He was screaming in pain but the scream was muffled. "No! Stop! Okay! I'll do it!" I huffed and the sand suddenly stopped. Sometimes my boyfriend being a human burdened me a lot.

"Okay. Bring them there tomorrow. And put this in their beds or bags or anything!" He handed me 2 notes.

The notes said:

Elsa is with me and I know you love her so much. Come to the Astronomy Tower tomorrow after lunch and you will have Elsa back.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

I huffed in anger after reading the notes and stomped out of the room.

I went directly to work.

Elsa

When I woke up, I hardly remember anything and my head hurts. I was strapped to a board. I can't move my body. "Somebody.. HELP ME!" I screamed. Suddenly the door opened and my eyes widened with horror.

It was Pitch Black.

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys. So I wanted to asked something. Its related with love. So, how can you tell if someone likes you or not? Because I think someone likes me or is it that I'm too full of myself? Please answer cause its killing me! (Cause I'm very shy and embarrassed).

And sorry if the chapter's too short.